Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

funny you point that out, he was actually talking to me there on twitter Smiley Happy @jailbreakmatrix

I Plan to Stick Around

@andrewmalheiro

You need to follow the link from the e-mail Rogers sent you. It asks you to log in and then you can check the status.
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

So now I called Rogers store again, and they've told me they have no iphone 6 plus stock at all!!

MeowMix, do you know it that skid had any pluses on it??

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Jimmy,

Exactly it's an UPGRADE. Different queue. Yours didn't move his did, because it was in the NEW queue
I Plan to Stick Around

andrewmalheiro,

You have to go to the confirmation e-mail they sent you for the new line, then click on the "My Rogers" link in the grey box on the right hand side of the email. Then, log in with your usual username and password. I noticed that it only works if you sign in from there, so make sure that you're signed out before attempting this method.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Jenniiibear

After pre-ordering my new line upgrade (and my CC being charged) I got to a "congrats for pre-ordering" page with my position #. After that I did not receive any e-mail.

My second pre-order, for my device upgrade, I got an e-mail and can find the details under my account online.

So all this leads me to believe that my first pre-order did not actually go through despite Rogers processing my credit card and forwarding me to a congratulations page.

Great..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@andrewmalheiro

there is a work around for that, go to www.rogers.com/reserve then on the buttom of the page click on "New to Rogers Wireless?"

then "Manage your Reservation"

Login with your Rogers account. You should have access to your pre-order as a new line.

I think this works for me cause at the time of registration, I was logged in with my rogers account. You can try it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi everyone! I've been reading ur posts while anxiously awaiting my iPhone 6P 64gb gold- which is still open. I spoke to a Rogers rep earlier who said that chances are it's Monday or Tues because of large orders... She was pretty frank about it. I called the Rogers store where I reserved mine and the rep says no phones for walk ins. Only reservations. She could not say what they got because they don't know till tomorrow (that is odd- wouldn't they have to know before they open at 8?) and that my status won't change to progress/delivery until launch day because that's the day they get the phones. Hmmm. I am not sure she is correct. The only thing I believe is that there will be no phones there for walk ins. At least that store seems to be taking care of their existing customers... On another topic, if u talk to a rep that won't budge on helping u out with ur plan, try, try try again. I don't have the 6gb special that most of u had, so my plan wouldn't be as expensive as urs on the "scare" plan, but it still would cost me more for lots less. So I tried to get a better deal to help me swallow this "scare" plan more easily. After calling three times and speaking to 3 diff reps (1 not so nice rep who didn't care if I left and told me there was no one else but him I could speak to) I I got a really nice rep who transferred me to retentions (I was going to cancel Rogers when I called this last rep) and was able to offer me a small promo deal for a year, just to ease me into this new plan. I understand the rising cost and that we have to go up in price but, paying more for lots less didn't make sense for me who just wanted a basic individual plan. After explaining this to him he was nice enough to listen and give it some thought and helped me out a bit... It was not a lot but it was something, and I took it as a gesture of good will on Rogers part to which I gladly accepted and they kept me on, for another 2 years... Now if only I could get my phone! Lol. Anyhow, keep trying, speak to several reps, ask to speak to another dept before u give up ur plan, and on Rogers...
I Plan to Stick Around

@andrewmalheiro

My e-mail subject for the new line reservation says: "Confirmation: We have received your device reservation" and in the body of the e-mail it gives me an order number.

For the regular reservation the subject of the e-mail was different, it said, "You've reserved the iPhone 6 128GB Gold" and in the case of the 6+ it said, "You've reserved the iPhone 6+ 128GB Gold". Neither of these have order numbers or even my position number.

Did you reserve as a business customer?
I Plan to Stick Around

Australia is getting the phones in just a couple hours. If they get the iPhone 6+ "today", we should definitely be getting them tomorrow.