Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

How are people with New line activations seeing their position? I reserved one under new activation and it is not showing up under my account (only my device upgrade one is). I've contacted rogers and multiple reps told me that new line activations do not appear under "device registration" because it has no line to connect to??

Am I missing something here??

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I Plan to Stick Around

I’ve been watching this iPhone forum since it started and I also followed these forums for the iPhone 5 and 5S launches but have never posted before, so hello! 🙂

I have reserved three devices (consumer-side, not business) this time around:

1. iPhone 6+ 128gb Gold (OPEN)– reserved as a “new line” because the system was down @ 5:40 a.m. EST. My number was #41. I moved down to #39 yesterday. This afternoon my number went down to #21!

2. iPhone 6 128gb Gold (IN PROGRESS)– reserved as an upgrade @ 6:10 a.m.-ish when the system let me in. Was number #44 I believe. Moved down to #39 now. Went into progress sometime Monday night/Tuesday and has not moved and no shipping notice.

3. iPhone 6+ 128gb Gold (OPEN) – reserved as an upgrade @ 6:10 a.m.-ish because I was worried Rogers would give me a hard time about the “new line” reservation since I was going to be upgrading not adding a new line. I was number #110 I believe. Went down to #105 Monday/Tuesday overnight and now today it is #104. Has not moved even though the number went down on the “new line” reservation for the same model.

On Wednesday afternoon my local store in the north end of the GTA (where I reserved my phones to and where a friend works) told me they got about 30 or less iPhone 6 in stock in various models/sizes (no iPhone 6+) for walk-in customers for Friday. My friend is working today and just told me that they still have not received any reserved devices at all.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

funny you point that out, he was actually talking to me there on twitter 🙂 @jailbreakmatrix

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@andrewmalheiro

You need to follow the link from the e-mail Rogers sent you. It asks you to log in and then you can check the status.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

So now I called Rogers store again, and they've told me they have no iphone 6 plus stock at all!!

MeowMix, do you know it that skid had any pluses on it??

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Jimmy,

Exactly it's an UPGRADE. Different queue. Yours didn't move his did, because it was in the NEW queue
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

andrewmalheiro,

You have to go to the confirmation e-mail they sent you for the new line, then click on the "My Rogers" link in the grey box on the right hand side of the email. Then, log in with your usual username and password. I noticed that it only works if you sign in from there, so make sure that you're signed out before attempting this method.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jenniiibear

After pre-ordering my new line upgrade (and my CC being charged) I got to a "congrats for pre-ordering" page with my position #. After that I did not receive any e-mail.

My second pre-order, for my device upgrade, I got an e-mail and can find the details under my account online.

So all this leads me to believe that my first pre-order did not actually go through despite Rogers processing my credit card and forwarding me to a congratulations page.

Great..