Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/18/iphone-6-plus-short-supply/

report of extremely tight supply on the 6+

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25...nope, upgrade and yes exact same phone
I Plan to Stick Around

@

I Plan to Stick Around

Im on number 1496 for a Iphone 6+ gold 64 gb.... So since reading this forum im thinking I wont see it until January Smiley Tongue

I got 1 month left of my contract. Really thinking of just leaving rogers and trying to go with another service provider. Tonight I will be making phone calls and reserving with another carrier.

I Plan to Stick Around

@baylismike wrote:
depanneur2000,

Mine went from #40 to #4 about an hour ago under a new line activation.

iPhone 6
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position: 4

Ah cool...then in addition to 6+ 64GB Space Grey models, I guess 6+ 128 Space Greys are also experiencing significant drops for new lines.  Any other folks out there with different models experiencing significant drops in the past couple of hours?  New lines or upgrades? 

I Plan to Stick Around

A guy from the rogers live chat told me that the Iphone 6+ were gonna get shipped tmrw? 

I Plan to Stick Around

How are people with New line activations seeing their position? I reserved one under new activation and it is not showing up under my account (only my device upgrade one is). I've contacted rogers and multiple reps told me that new line activations do not appear under "device registration" because it has no line to connect to??

Am I missing something here??

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I’ve been watching this iPhone forum since it started and I also followed these forums for the iPhone 5 and 5S launches but have never posted before, so hello! Smiley Happy

I have reserved three devices (consumer-side, not business) this time around:

1. iPhone 6+ 128gb Gold (OPEN)– reserved as a “new line” because the system was down @ 5:40 a.m. EST. My number was #41. I moved down to #39 yesterday. This afternoon my number went down to #21!

2. iPhone 6 128gb Gold (IN PROGRESS)– reserved as an upgrade @ 6:10 a.m.-ish when the system let me in. Was number #44 I believe. Moved down to #39 now. Went into progress sometime Monday night/Tuesday and has not moved and no shipping notice.

3. iPhone 6+ 128gb Gold (OPEN) – reserved as an upgrade @ 6:10 a.m.-ish because I was worried Rogers would give me a hard time about the “new line” reservation since I was going to be upgrading not adding a new line. I was number #110 I believe. Went down to #105 Monday/Tuesday overnight and now today it is #104. Has not moved even though the number went down on the “new line” reservation for the same model.

On Wednesday afternoon my local store in the north end of the GTA (where I reserved my phones to and where a friend works) told me they got about 30 or less iPhone 6 in stock in various models/sizes (no iPhone 6+) for walk-in customers for Friday. My friend is working today and just told me that they still have not received any reserved devices at all.

I Plan to Stick Around