Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@nasa25 wrote:
Why would like 10 people randomly decide to troll and corroborate the same story?

#rogersdrama

And also keep in mind that - from what I've seen - most if not all of the folks corroborating this story are talking about the same model/spec phone:  6+ 64GB Space Grey

That seems to be the specific one that is experiencing "movement" for new line customers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just visited my rogers store in Vaughan. I'm #41 for a Grey 128gb 6+, #31 for Silver 64gb 6+ and #55 for Gold 64gb 6+ (Fam's upgrading).

The guy said that they haven't received any shipments yet and it's unlikely I'll be able to pick up tomorrow.

Why did I bother using this reservation through Rogers. Sigh.

Should have done this through the apple store instead. Smiley Mad

I Plan to Stick Around

I do believe the 6+ 64GB is the most popular model and shouldn't expect much movement. Still surprised the numbers are changing this much.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's the same people every year in this forum chasing thier new phones for launch day (myself included). The truth is I'm not going to ditch Rogers, and I doubt anyone else is! At the end of the day all the carriers work the same way... We can cry all we want, but we will get our new devices when get them.

Truth be told, everybody here could have gone to apple and paid full-price for a phone on launch day...

Like everybody else I like the subisidies...

I Plan to Stick Around

depanneur2000,

Mine went from #40 to #4 about an hour ago under a new line activation.

iPhone 6
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position: 4
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Jimmy2x2x you had the exact same phone, same colour and capacity and NEW customer reservation?
I Plan to Stick Around

@ManiD wrote:

that screenshot is for my reserve on new customer, and it was 54, For all of those who say I'm trolling, oh well I did my part as a member of community, bothered to log in take a screen shot uploaded and share. You believe it or not, really doesnt matter to me.

Same goes for me.  It doesn't really matter if others don't believe me.  Nothing for me to gain here.  I just wanted to share this curiousity.  I initially posted about the discrepency between the "drops" of my new line reservation versus my upgrade reservation for the exact same phone model.  I didn't even initially make the connection about the possibility of new lines getting priority.  

I Plan to Stick Around

What the heck is with all these doubters? I've been on these forums since iPhone 5 and am not some dumb troll. Anyway, I've already posted it a few pages back, but the reservation I made as a "new customer" has gone down to #24 OPEN from #60. I have no idea what's happening with the reservation I made as an upgrade, because I haven't been able to access it since yesterday. Last time I checked that one, it was at #254.

I don't think it's fair if Rogers is prioritizing new customers as well, but I won't say no to the phone I reserved as a new customer if they call me to come in for it. Makes up a little bit for the sting of getting online around 5am to pre-order and having Rogers rob me of almost 2 hours because they decided to open it up at 3:15am instead.

But ultimately, I hope that the upgrade 6+ reservations gain significant movement sometime today. This will probably be the last time I use Rogers' reservation system.
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh btw, mine is the 6+ 128g in Space Grey.
I'm Here A Lot

The Rogers Plus store I selected to have my Iphone 6+ shipped to was closing down when I drove by today!!! I called Rogers and they told me by default my Iphone should go to the next nearest location!!! Why am I not reassured!!!