Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Wlossw nailed it
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

This is BUSINESS - it's how the world operates and if Rogers is able to snag a BOAT load of people into contracts easily they will. People are in desperation mode right now. They will sign away their deed to their house to get a Iphone 6.

jay6
I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't been able to get onto the rogers system since yesterday afternoon 😞
kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around

wlossw come on... there is WAY too much research saying that existing customers are the most profitable ones... and blatantly neglecting current customers would not exactly help them make more money or anything. plus, new customers arent going anywhere now... they would just be getting their phone taht much later than they are if they take their business elsewhere... do you actually think rogers cares enough to get these people phones? 

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 ya and also take the time to alter/fake screenshots

ManiD
I Plan to Stick Around

that screenshot is for my reserve on new customer, and it was 54, For all of those who say I'm trolling, oh well I did my part as a member of community, bothered to log in take a screen shot uploaded and share. You believe it or not, really doesnt matter to me.

irv
I'm Here A Lot

Is it possible for rogers to switch the store you chose? Originally I had my hometown store when I first preorderd, but then about 2 hours after I switched to the store in the town i'm going to school in. Now it's showing back to my hometown store? Why would this happen? Makes no sense.

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

@

true, i say this all the time but this time i mean it. I will bite the bullet this time and upgrade my account and by the new iphone but i plan to keep this phone for 2 years and once my contract is up...SEE YA! I also don't mean just my cellphone line...i also mean my cable and internet as well. 

antunica
I Plan to Stick Around

So i checked in with my rogers plus store and they said that they wont be getting any pluses instead of maybe some of the reservations. They said they'll have some 6's for walk-ins but the majority will be for reservations. What do you guys think the chances of getting a 128GB 6+ at the waterloo apple store are if I went around 10am?

Chety
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello guys, ive been lurking arround this post since post 2xx lol.

Ive worked in the past for previous devices events such as iphone 5. (Fido/Roger) Transfered to Chatr recently (Quebec)

The iphone 6 Plus shipment must be VERY small for them to fill up new registration and/or it is fake.