Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

On Twitter, @RogersMichaelT says he hasn't heard anything about new lines getting priority... but you never know with these guys.

I still think the people on here saying that are just trying to get a rise out of us.
I Plan to Stick Around

OK, I think its time for me to log off and just check one more time before bed.... Where I will have no movement and be OPEN. Then I'll go to bed.

I'm hoping for a phone sooner than Sept 26 and I will accept that to be OK for a number in the 400's if that's how it goes down.
I Plan to Stick Around

It makes sense that they fill orders for new customers first... 

If you think about it rogers doesn't have any financial incentive to care what phone you are using. All they care about is monthly billing. 

If you are already a customer on a 5s for example, at the end of the month they are still gettting your 100 bucks upgrade or not.

NEW customer on the other hadn, are another matter... every new activation is significant INCREASED futur revenue..

So that's why it is the way it is and will lawys be the way it is... and they don;t care if you cancel your reservation as long as you don't cancel your monthly bill!

I Plan to Stick Around

LOL lets be honest AINT NO ONE GONNA CANCEL SERVICES cause they didnt get iphone launch first day LOL - who cares its JUST a phone LOL if you want it THHHHHHAT bad go camp out at yorkdale! Regardless how much you spend at rogers my work has a corperate accounts for $3000 per month, you think rogers is going to lose sleep because they lose a residential customer for $400/mo because they didn't get a handset the first day lol

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Why would like 10 people randomly decide to troll and corroborate the same story?

#rogersdrama
I Plan to Stick Around

NEW CUSTOMER 

I have seen no mouvement on my reservation. Been at # 65 for a couple of days for the iPhone 6+ 16gb Silver

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Wlossw nailed it
I Plan to Stick Around

This is BUSINESS - it's how the world operates and if Rogers is able to snag a BOAT load of people into contracts easily they will. People are in desperation mode right now. They will sign away their deed to their house to get a Iphone 6.

I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't been able to get onto the rogers system since yesterday afternoon Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

wlossw come on... there is WAY too much research saying that existing customers are the most profitable ones... and blatantly neglecting current customers would not exactly help them make more money or anything. plus, new customers arent going anywhere now... they would just be getting their phone taht much later than they are if they take their business elsewhere... do you actually think rogers cares enough to get these people phones?