Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Maybe the reason that numbers are lower is because they are gradually moving people off the waiting list and into the 'in progress' stage (i.e. if they release ten more orders to In Progress, your priority waitlist number will drop by ten.)

I Plan to Stick Around

Ducker, are you a new or existing customer? 

I Plan to Stick Around

For all of those complaining about new customers vs existing: nothing will be done. Your complaints will be met with "I'm sorry that you feel that way" and they will continue to collect your money.

Cancelling is the only way they hear you.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm doubting the 6+ movement as well. I have two reserved, one as an upgrade (Originally 54, 47 last checked) and one as a new activation (Originally 15, now 14). Both are 128Gb Silver 6+ and neither has changed in days.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

kortasc,

I clicked on upgrade new line and was originally #41, then someone cancelled a few days ago and I went to 40. Now i'm #4 as of 20 mins ago. I plan to use this as a hardware upgrade and have already asked Rogers. They said they will just switch it when I pick it up.
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers. will be filling the reserved customers first. That is the way Rogers does it. Totally fair.
I Plan to Stick Around

Here is the screen shot

http://imgur.com/n51TNjW

For some reason In-Line Screen shot is not working

I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix

I think nasa25 is actually right.  Here's basically what I posted above just a few minutes ago (but seems to have been deleted?):

I currently have 2 reservations for a 6+ 64GB Space Grey.

One is a "new line" reservation - which dropped significantly from #106 to #52 (which corresponds exactly with jnhs's new line reservation drop for the same model/specs) - since last night to just a few minutes ago.

My second is an "upgrade" reservation for the exact same phone but it only dropped from #469 to #462 during the same time period.

Priority definitely seems to go with new line reservations.

I Plan to Stick Around

Will they send us shipping information for our IN PROGESS iPhone 6?

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Maybe it's a batch situation and the system is processing new orders first. In any event, there is obviously limited stock so rogers has the power to dictate which customers get served first.

I'm not saying that I know whats happening for a fact, I'm just calling it like I see it