Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

If Rogers is chosing new customers over existing, this is worthy of notifying the media and calling them out publicly. 

Ducker
I Plan to Stick Around

In the past hour or so I moved up from 116 to 62 for a 6+ 64GB Grey. Still Open status, but I like 62 better than 116!
felbou
I Plan to Stick Around

I am new customer and mine is still open.

Iphone 6+ 16gb Silver...

POSITION 65 since two days..

medaz
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm leaving my reservation in place but I'm giving up on Rogers based on past experience. Going to an Apple store is ALWAYS your best bet if you want one right away.
buttered_nuts
I've Been Here Awhile

Maybe the reason that numbers are lower is because they are gradually moving people off the waiting list and into the 'in progress' stage (i.e. if they release ten more orders to In Progress, your priority waitlist number will drop by ten.)

aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

Ducker, are you a new or existing customer? 

501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

For all of those complaining about new customers vs existing: nothing will be done. Your complaints will be met with "I'm sorry that you feel that way" and they will continue to collect your money.

Cancelling is the only way they hear you.
kjoseph
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm doubting the 6+ movement as well. I have two reserved, one as an upgrade (Originally 54, 47 last checked) and one as a new activation (Originally 15, now 14). Both are 128Gb Silver 6+ and neither has changed in days.
baylismike
I Plan to Stick Around

kortasc,

I clicked on upgrade new line and was originally #41, then someone cancelled a few days ago and I went to 40. Now i'm #4 as of 20 mins ago. I plan to use this as a hardware upgrade and have already asked Rogers. They said they will just switch it when I pick it up.
Frustrated100
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers. will be filling the reserved customers first. That is the way Rogers does it. Totally fair.