Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Kortasc it looks like only new line reservations are moving. If you have information to suggest otherwise then provide it
I Plan to Stick Around

@tkots9

my status still says in progress (pre-fullfilment) and it has said that ever since I made the reservation. Yes I am a business customer.

I Plan to Stick Around

I wouldn't even care if i got my 6+ right away tomorrow and i'm #20 but what me off is that Rogers is playing favourites with new lines vs existing clients.

I Plan to Stick Around

wow - if Rogers is giving priorty to new customers - there's gonna be a lot of angry people.

We're 399 for the Iphone 6+ - I pretty much said right from the beginning that I won't get mine on launch date, but I would expect to get it shortly after.  I was fine with that.

BUT if it ends up being that Rogers took care of new customers before current.   I'm not fine with that, and will be voicing my concerns to everyone who will listen.

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have proof of the new line customers getting served first?

I Plan to Stick Around

cc2014,

yea that is the same as mine. I'm hoping the rogers agent this morning was telling the truth.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If Rogers is chosing new customers over existing, this is worthy of notifying the media and calling them out publicly. 

I Plan to Stick Around

In the past hour or so I moved up from 116 to 62 for a 6+ 64GB Grey. Still Open status, but I like 62 better than 116!
I Plan to Stick Around

I am new customer and mine is still open.

Iphone 6+ 16gb Silver...

POSITION 65 since two days..

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm leaving my reservation in place but I'm giving up on Rogers based on past experience. Going to an Apple store is ALWAYS your best bet if you want one right away.