Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerzm
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@wpd wrote:

Naughtynurse

Are you a new activation or existing customer ?

I don't think she(he?) was talking about the plus.  Could be wrong.

Bleech
I Plan to Stick Around

If it's true about new customers getting priority - then Rogers suck.

The same happened when I was waiting for my iPhone 4. I waited for ages, going into the local store every day and asking if they had any left. My friend went in the following day and signed up as a new custmer - guess what? Got a new iPhone. My theory was that sales guys get more commision for new customers than upgrades, so held them back.

Stupid Rogers. I pay $300-$500 a month, so will be buying my phone outright to get out of any contracts with them, then go PAYG.

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

OR the system is batch processing the New customer list before the Upgrade list... and in a few hours there will be movement on both...

Could just be a timing issue of the batch processing.
charlo1_1108
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm willing to bet that 90% of "new activation" people are not really new activation but business ppl trying to upgrade but couldnt because the stupid system was down.. Still no movement since i went from 97 to 79 for 6+ gold 64gb 1/2 hour ago
Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

@Icerain29 wrote:
Okay, 2 of my new customer reserve moved into in progress status
iPhone 6+ 128gb gold #3
iPhone 6+ 16gb gold #4

2 of my hardware upgrade still in open status
iPhone 6+ 128gb #25 and #26

Disgusting. 15 year Rogers customer...doesnt mean much to them

kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around

I call on all in progress 6+ claimers... 

mikey_27
I Plan to Stick Around

If Rogers pulls a stunt like giving new customer lines priority over existing upgrades they will be making a huge mistake.

Read this Forbes Article below.

Never Underestimate the Value of Retention

For those who feel that customer retention plays a relatively minor role in helping a company grow a healthy bottom line, here are a few statistics you might be interested in. According to Bain and Co., a 5% increase in customer retention can increase a company’s profitability by 75%. And if those numbers don’t impress you, Gartner Group statistics tell us that 80% of your company’s future revenue will come from just 20% of your existing customers. Still not sold on customer retention? One final statistic provided by Lee Resource Inc. should give you plenty to think about: Attracting new customers will cost your company 5 times more than keeping an existing customer.

ravibhangu
I've Been Here Awhile

Anybody else getting this message when they login 

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

medaz
I Plan to Stick Around

My reservation number is pretty high and has come down a little bit since the 12th but not enough to make me think I'll get one tomorrow.  I'm going to the local Apple store tomorrow morning bright and early.

Manny1299
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc

I agree... looks like trolls who's first comment is trying to anger everyone... I have my doubts too...