Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Perhaps rogers is giving precedence to new customer orders before upgrades on the 6 plus due to its scarcity
I Plan to Stick Around

Triplettsang

I hope so too! It's for business account holders though. My status is still in progress(pre fulfillment) what's yours?
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got a call from futureshop..... My pre order is in and they needed me to make an appointment to come get it. My appointment is for 8am right when they open!!!! So with Rogers pulling all this, I will be going there 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

Just 2 cancellations... No real movement for me yet Smiley Sad

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey
6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 436

I Plan to Stick Around

Why am i getting mixed messages from Rogers...call in to Rogers and ask about plans. My plan is $70 a month but i need a share plan which is $85 for the EXACT same plan i am paying $70 for now. So we start going over calculations and he tells me i can just buy the phone outright in store when i go pick it up and it will still be posted to my account which i need to pay next billing cycle. So i call the store and what does the girl tell me? Nope you need to upgrade your plan and you cant buy the phone outright. 

Who is right and who is wrong?

I Plan to Stick Around

I walked to the Rogers store by my house 10 mins ago. The sales person said they would only be filling the preorders of new customers, as some sort of promotional thing. This seemed really screwed up to me, is it true?

I Plan to Stick Around

FYI: if your on a business account, expect nothing. You're not getting your phone this weekend.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ nasa25

I have a feeling you might be correct in that assumption.  That would explain the discrepency between the difference in "drops" between my "new line" reservation and my "upgrade" reservation for the exact same phone (6+ 6GB Space Grey).  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just checked status for 6+ 64GB SG. Went from #36 to IN PROGRESS. Reserved under new line system. Good luck everyone!

I've Been Here Awhile

Just spoke to Telus manager, no iphone 6 plus will be available for walking customers tomorrow. Telus is send a memo that they will not be available until early October, all throughout GTA. Only iphone 6 available tomorrow. On rogers system though I have jumped to 89, still open for iphone 6 plus, 128gb space grey,