Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I was number 1,072 for an iPhone 6 4.7" 16gb space grey when I reserved the phone on September 12th.  My status is now "IN PROGRESS" but it no longer says what number I am.  Does that mean that I will getting my phone tomorrow or a day or two after?  Has anyone else experienced their in-line number dissapear?  Is this a good thing?  I still haven't recieved anymore update emails from Roger's besides the one they originally sent when I first reserved the phone.  Please help!

I Plan to Stick Around

tkots9,

I hope what you rep told you is true! I'm #3 for an iPhone 6 64GB gold and I haven't had a status change since the moment I put the reservation in...
I Plan to Stick Around

Toronto

IP6+ 64GB SG - #246 and no movement.  **Upgrade

I Plan to Stick Around

Novy89,

It means the iPhone is in hand and they are preparing for shipping. It's normal to lose your reservation place number at this time.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just spoke to a manager @ a Rogers Corporate Store in Downtown Vancouver and he tells me that he's 99% sure that the pluses won't be in on Friday. Likely over the weekend, if not Monday. I told him my number and he was confident that my phone will be in the first shipment.

iPhone 6+ Space Grey 128GB

Position: 696

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that some of you 6 plusers will get your phones tomorrow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ ManiD

Your significant drop - from #50ish to "in progress" - for your 2nd phone reservation under a new line would seem to correspond with the significant drop that I just had with my "new line" reservation for the exact same model/specs (#106 to #52).
I Plan to Stick Around

I just dropped from #40 to #4!

We have movement!

Phone 6
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position: 4
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6
6 64GB Space Grey
Position: 176

ugh
I Plan to Stick Around

tkots9

Busines has NEVER had priority.. and has always been the opposite.. my consumer one just went from 97 to 76 and 48 to 12 while both business at 22 and 30 have not budged.