Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I sold my apple ISPU for a 16gb 6+ For $75

With all these shortages I couldve probably got more for it.

I Plan to Stick Around

It would be only a matter of time before the ego of Rogers caught up to them. Between massive price gouging, ongoing Internet "traffic shaping" issues and just horrible customer service something had to give. I know my unlocked device will arrive from Apple tomorrow or Monday, and I will gladly pay the exit fee after this debacle.

As a person on the reservation list, I think I deserve the right to more information about my order, including stock levels and projected delivery dates. Telus does it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So much crying.  Really.  It's a freaking phone.  You reserved it, you'll be amongst the first to get it.  Temper tantrum city up in this thread.  I'm excited to get mine too (position 198 for a 6+ space grey 64gb) but life will go on if it doesn't come in tomorrow!  The amount of entitlement I've read through these comments doesn't even seem real.  Just wow...  seriously.  Calm down guys, it's a PHONE.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 7th in line for 16GB Silver iPhone 6+. As of today, I am still in OPEN status. Just so you guys have an idea. 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly, if Rogers came forward and stated that everyone higher than 100 are out of luck, you would have left and went somewhere else to find a phone. And you ask why Rogers doesn't communicate ? Worse, there's nothing to communicate at this time because nobocy really knows what's going to show up. Their first expected communication update to all is tomorrow so we'll see what they say.

I Plan to Stick Around

I think you dont know what you are saying... lol
Yes it's too bad the process for the iphones is terrible, but you cant just blame rogers for it.
Mainly it's Apple's fault for announcing a device that they cant even produce enough to barely even distribute to the customers on the release date. Apple is responsible for the production of the phones AND the shippings to the carriers. Rogers just receives and distributes. But i do understand where the frustration is coming from lol... They should at least give a proper update to the people who made reservations. 

As for the price, Rogers has nothing do with it. Apple sets the price even for the carriers.

But i do agree that Rogers is quite expensive in many ways compared to other carriers. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I just called my rogers in surrey BC. He advised that Status on rogers will updated tomorrow morning. Also confirmed they will be getting IPHONE 6 stock as well did not specify what phones and models. sound like most phones will be for reseved phones. Rep said they only got 2 iphones last year for door crashers LOL soo enless your the first 5 in i dont think your gunna get a phone without reservation.
I Plan to Stick Around

Funny, it says I am #7 for the 16GB SIlver iPhone 6+ as well : )
I Plan to Stick Around

That makes 2 Canceller's today 😄

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey
6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 436
I've Been Here Awhile

soooo no one is getting iphones at rogers tomorrow?   is that the jist of this thread?