Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fredp614
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@tcrosby

IOS ships with standard apps you cant delete and that amounts to about 2.5gb-3gb as part of the OS. So brand new iphone 6 16gb will have true capacity of about 12gb

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers Reseller pick-up location doesn't answer the phone... LOL.. Rings and rings and rings.
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #5 for Iphone 6 125GB and im still OPEN...

GOOD LUCK GUYS LOL

DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around

@nadrewface wrote:
Wow there are a lot of adult babies on here. Hopefully the plane carrying the iPhones crashes (everyone survives all iphones destroyed) and no one gets a phone.

Totally rational.  I mean, why not cause millions of dollars in property loss because some people are voicing their concern over an electronic device?  It would serve everyone right that people would use their freedom of speech to voice something.  Dude, great post. 

On a serious note, what is the most rediculous price you've seen listed by re-sellers for a new 6 or 6+?

Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

Also I dont think its just APPs that take up space... the HDDs are actually smaller then advertised. This is standard for any HDD....

Jrsmithz
I Plan to Stick Around

So is everyone in the same boat here with either being "in progress" or "open". I didn't have much faith in rogers when they opened the reservation system at 3am instead of promised 5am.

So I got a plan B reserve and pick up at the apple store, the same day rogers system decided to drop the kids at the pool. I hope we get some indication of what to do from Rogers by like this Evening, I know people wanna just have a clear yes or no.

andrewmalheiro
I Plan to Stick Around

I got confirmation from my buddy who runs a store in the U.S. (AT&T) that his store received 40 Iphone 6's and no 6+'s. The other closest store to him receied only 11 Iphone 6's, no 6+'s either. Packaging apparently came in very basic like, which he says is very unlike Apple. Looks like they rushed to get the first batch out. He thinks he won't get anymore units after the launch day tomorrow, for at least another month. 

I've given up hope that my 6+ will be ready for pick up at the Rogers store tomorrow. Wonder how long they are going to make us wait..

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know if this is a case of the perfect storm or if what's happening is by design. It makes no sense that Iphone 6 would move into IN PROGRESS on Monday but not a single 6PLUS has unless there's simply nothing available. I don't subscribe to the consipracy theory as Rogers is not bright enough to pull something like that off. Simply enough, their system has been a disaster BUT, when people cancel the numbers do move down which tells you that it's functioning as it should.

I think people will just have to face the facts, the evidence certainly points to no supply of the 6+ models. Until someone produces a picture of a 6+ model in a store / truck / warehouse, everything else is wishful thinking.

jerzm
I Plan to Stick Around

@DjRags wrote:

@nadrewface wrote:
Wow there are a lot of adult babies on here. Hopefully the plane carrying the iPhones crashes (everyone survives all iphones destroyed) and no one gets a phone.

Totally rational.  I mean, why not cause millions of dollars in property loss because some people are voicing their concern over an electronic device?  It would serve everyone right that people would use their freedom of speech to voice something.  Dude, great post. 

On a serious note, what is the most rediculous price you've seen listed by re-sellers for a new 6 or 6+?

Oh come on, you know they'd be insured.

DingoBerry
I Plan to Stick Around

It looks like regular 6 will be available at Rogers, any 6+ probably Apple store only.

Oh well, typical Rogers, Super stupid high prices, and more of the same Garbage day in day out.

IT would have been nice of these guys to be honest with their customers, lets say they have 200 reserved spots for each type of iPhone available, this way the people sitting at 600 don't get their hopes up, nor do they waste time doing this idiotic reservation.