Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Anyone with a business account have any movement on their reservation?  Nothing changed for me.  Still in "In Progress (Pre Fulfillment)" phase.

I Plan to Stick Around

Are future shop and bestbuy consider one of the authorized dealers? By that I mean if I pick it up there would I lose my 40 buck deposit ?
I Plan to Stick Around

me

I Plan to Stick Around

DjRags,

Still there...but it seems that I've lost my new line reservation...
I'm Here A Lot

I've got a IPhone 6+ reserved and am number 147. Status still says OPEN.

I had assumed is be getting my phone Friday but after reading some of the posts here I'm not so sure anymore.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Wow there are a lot of adult babies on here. Hopefully the plane carrying the iPhones crashes (everyone survives all iphones destroyed) and no one gets a phone.
I've Been Here Awhile

@tcrosby

IOS ships with standard apps you cant delete and that amounts to about 2.5gb-3gb as part of the OS. So brand new iphone 6 16gb will have true capacity of about 12gb

I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers Reseller pick-up location doesn't answer the phone... LOL.. Rings and rings and rings.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #5 for Iphone 6 125GB and im still OPEN...

GOOD LUCK GUYS LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

@nadrewface wrote:
Wow there are a lot of adult babies on here. Hopefully the plane carrying the iPhones crashes (everyone survives all iphones destroyed) and no one gets a phone.

Totally rational.  I mean, why not cause millions of dollars in property loss because some people are voicing their concern over an electronic device?  It would serve everyone right that people would use their freedom of speech to voice something.  Dude, great post. 

On a serious note, what is the most rediculous price you've seen listed by re-sellers for a new 6 or 6+?