Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

it is true... don't update iOS 8 Over the Air if you have a 16GB device. Plug it into itunes and save that space.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a 32gb 5S and still didn't have enough space

I Plan to Stick Around

@ oramgefreddie

what plan did you get to keep and how did you manage that?

I Plan to Stick Around

I still bet I don't get mu phone till Oct 1 or later...

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey
6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 437

For everyone wondering what I did...

I was already on a shared plan with my wife's line... but with the iPhone upgrade they were going to increase by bill by $25 per month total (this new share everything prcing nonsense).

I told them that based on the price of the new phone the increase on my bill to account for the higher flextab (because the phone is more expensive) should only be an increase of $8. (My current FlexTab is $12 and the new one for 6+ would be $20, but I'd be paying out the existing flaxtab... so that should already be included in by bill)

Anyways after a LONG conversation and some time on hold with the Retention people, they said that they could honor my existing because it was one of the early share plans.

But don't think they let me keep some old $50 or $60 / month plan... Everyone that cheap will get screwed... if you have a $60/Month with lots of Data... buy the phone outright. Remember that if they are making you go from $60 - $90 (from what I heard) that is $720 over the 2 years... Or almost the outright purchase price... and you still have to pay Rogers $300 - $600 for the upgrade... So you save a few hundred dollars over 2 years AFTER RECOUPING the extra money to buy outright.

I Plan to Stick Around

Does everyone else who has a status of in progress say (pre-fulfillment)?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still #767 for iPhone 6 64GB Gold. Guess I will be waiting for my phone for a while after launch 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kavisky1986 

It seems like something is going on here. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok so here's my update... I just got off the phone with a manager of the Rogers plus store that I'm getting it delivered too... (And yes I am taking everything they tell me with a grain of salt) but he seemed to be decently straight up... He didn't wanna tell me if they received them already (which maybe gives me a little hunch that they may have) but he said bit to worry that all reservations will be respected!! That no walk ins will get them before the lower number reservations... He then asked me what postion ibwas I told him #36 and he said that they will most likely have it for me tomorrow Kate's evening but he assured me that if they do get it that either tonight or tomorrow morning or during the day I will get both a phone call and email!! Lets hope this info is somewhat correct
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

First post...

Bleech, I'm on a 4S now too, but have to charge my phone about 4 times per day so think I should move up in your fictional list! I'm looking forward to a phone that doesn't die at 30% or randomly turn off. 

I was 1178 last Friday for a 6 64GB Space Grey, went into In Progress on Monday.  Even if they call tomorrow, I probably won't go until Saturday morning to pick up. 

I do have to say, I did download the ios8 last night on my lowly 4S and was most excited to see that they added back the ability to add music to a playlist from another playlist (i.e. purchsed music).  Also, I like the family icloud/apple id thing which I haven't fully explored yet so reserving judgement.

I Plan to Stick Around

I really think this is absolutely crap.

What is the point of pre ordering, staying up late at night, paying that extra 40 bucks only to not get the phone when it is reserved for you on release date.