Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

In all honesty I dont mind 16gb yes I would of preferred 32 but as for games I dont really olaynon my phone and for pics and video it doesn't bother me uploading them to my computer time and time again..m as for music I use my HTC one which I will use solely for music in my car or whatever so I'm good I guess it goes with preference..... On another note I have my brothers number on the account as we share a joint account... I tied to see for s. And giggles what position itbwoukd give me if I reserved live at for 64gb 6plus space grey it was position 3660! Obviously I cancelled it!..... Mine is still at position #36, iPhone 6 plus, 16gb, space grey status open!! I'm gonna give my Rogers plus store a call this afternoon and see if I can get any info out of them... I'm seriously debating just going there tomorrow and straight up be like I'm here to pick up my reservation and if they have anything to say I'll just be like well I get promised status updates! And if your gonna actually tell me that at the biggest Rogers store in Montreal you won't have my #36 (which is all of Canada for Rogers)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hahhahaa - nice try.  That's the oldest trick in the book lol

People - if anything, call Rogers/stores before cancelling anything.

Do not take advice from people who are suggesting to cancel their reservations.

I Plan to Stick Around

I couldn't live with 32gb... my music alone takes up 16gb... then add pictures and videos... I was taping something on Monday and ran out of space on 64gb, had to quickly erase things off my phone... I'm so glad they have a 128gb model!
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah true @mike9003
But mine really could be made of eggshells. I am on my 6th screen (4th back), but I guess for a 26 year old phone, that's not bad Smiley LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

@fhgfdgfdgdf sorry but if let's say Rogers doesn't get any (and they obviously will get a few) cause they would of officially said something by now to avoid anarchy!! Where in your right mind would future shop or best buy get it before?? They are authorized dealers and as every year prior to registration it even sais in fine print they recommend getting it delivered to an actual store cause the authorized dealers have their own warehouse which means first Rogers, bell, telus gets them then they send it to their warehouses and then they ship it to the stores.... It's a whole extra step
I Plan to Stick Around

Im just giving great advise to those of you who will not be getting a phone tomorrow. If you want to save money buy from future shop or best buy. They guarantee stock or will pay you $50 bucks. Call the stores yourself. They have tons of stock and you dont have to wait in line or wait 3-4 weeks like you will with rogers plus stores. Rogers reservation is great thats why not 1 single persons status has changed for the 6plus.

I Plan to Stick Around

so you booked or reserved online and then called the store >??!??!?!?!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, I am 187 on the business side for a 16GB space grey 6plus..

Where does it make most sense for me to stand in line? A rogers store or an apple store..

I will be doing an hardware upgrade..

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

can you do a Hardware upgrade at Futureshop ?

I Plan to Stick Around

luke911

IOS 8 takes up over 7gb so unless you plan on doing next to nothing on your phone 16gb is NOT enough