Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

If you have any doubts, 16GB is already too small for you. It'd be like getting a brand new computer with a 50GB hard drive these days. I think paying a bit extra to get at least 64GB is worth it in the long run.

I've Been Around

My status still says OPEN and I am number 11 for an iphone 6 plus 64GB in space grey.  I would be very surprised if it wasnt in tomorrow!  Last time I did this for the iphone 5 I was number 37 and got mine on day one.  Good luck tomorrow everybody!

I've Been Here Awhile

@luck911

I Plan to Stick Around

I tried calling the Collingwood Rogers Plus Store and they have no idea when they'll be getting the devices for the reservations, all he told me is they'll call me once they have them.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Apple really knows how to upsell. There's no reason for them to have the 16gb models other than to get people to buy the 64gb models.

If they had 32/64/128 they'd cannibalize the sales of the 64 as many people like myself are content with 32GB
I've Been Here Awhile

my friends were making fun of Rogers that they shipped all the new phones to China for profit, as China does not belong to the list of launch countries this time Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I personally think Rogers should give priority to people with really crappy phones at the moment Smiley Happy
I have an iPhone4 which is held together with tape so as I don't cut my finger on the glass which has been broken 6 times now (front and back). It takes about 10 mins to load Safari and Facebook is an entire mornings work to view my wall.

My opinion is that my #455 for a 16g 6+ should automatically be decreased so as I jump over anyone with an iPhone 5S, 5, or even a 4S just because I have a sucky phone and you lot don't even really need an upgrade Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

Nasa, regarding the 32GB - I upgraded from the 16GB iPhone 4 to the 32GB iPhone 5. I was AMAZED at how much room I had. The last 8 months, I've been getting the "Your storage is almost full" alert. I keep deleting photos and videos and apps but it always catches up. I can't wait to get the 64. I could not even imagine having the 32GB anymore, let alone 16GB

I Plan to Stick Around

Called a few Rogers Plus locations in Mississauga. 

Most stores told me that they would be receiving shipments tommorow morning. 

I'm Here A Lot

Maybe they should do it the opposite way around and give them to people with nicer phones because we know how to take care of our devices Smiley Wink