Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

If my Flextab balance is full for my current phone, does that carry over? If I start a new plan with my new phone can I unlock it then? This is so ridiculous.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Gold 6+ 16GB Gold Position :      539 Status:      OPEN

I'm think about cancel this one and reserve a 64GB model,but i don't wanna go 1000+position.Is 16GB enough to use?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Things appear to be moving, I've dropped from 864 to 862 for my 6 64GB Space Grey.  Keep cancelling people.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

No get the 64GB. 16 is too little unless you have basically no photos or music
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If you have any doubts, 16GB is already too small for you. It'd be like getting a brand new computer with a 50GB hard drive these days. I think paying a bit extra to get at least 64GB is worth it in the long run.

I've Been Around

My status still says OPEN and I am number 11 for an iphone 6 plus 64GB in space grey.  I would be very surprised if it wasnt in tomorrow!  Last time I did this for the iphone 5 I was number 37 and got mine on day one.  Good luck tomorrow everybody!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@luck911

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I tried calling the Collingwood Rogers Plus Store and they have no idea when they'll be getting the devices for the reservations, all he told me is they'll call me once they have them.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Apple really knows how to upsell. There's no reason for them to have the 16gb models other than to get people to buy the 64gb models.

If they had 32/64/128 they'd cannibalize the sales of the 64 as many people like myself are content with 32GB
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

my friends were making fun of Rogers that they shipped all the new phones to China for profit, as China does not belong to the list of launch countries this time Smiley Tongue