Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinsdhaliwal9
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

hey meowmix, im at number 121 for gold 64gb iphone 6 plus, if our phones dont come in tomorrow when do you think rogers will make a statement on this whole issue?

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

501joe

Im always ready for a rogers letdown.. I experience it every month when I get my bill and have to call and fix it
novy89
I Plan to Stick Around

^ To add to the message above, I just checked myrogers account and the status of my reservation is now " IN PROGRESS ".  If anyone can enlighten me to any further information I would greatly appreciate it!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kevinsdhaliwal9

Oh i am sure they will seeing as everyone will be upset
nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Dr accounts receivable $40
Cr reservation deposits $40
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Chrisl

I just went to my store and they said "no we havent gotten anything and we dont know when we will and we have no details about the launch at all" nice..
novy89
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved my iPhone 6 16gb space grey on Septmeber 12th, I set it to be picked up at my local Roger's Authorized Dealer, I was number 1,072 on the reserve list, I just checked my myrogers account online and the status of my reservation is now " IN PROGRESS ".  Does that mean that I should recieve my phone tomorrow?  Any info is much appreciated.  Thank you!

Dc151515
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke to the store at york mills and leslie.

They said that they expect to have 6 plus for those who have reserved. They said they have over 3000 phones (both 6 and 6 plus) reserved to their store.

They mentioned that they already have stock in and will start calling people later tonight (to avoid people coming in trying to get it today).

When I said i was 58th on the 6+ 16GB space grey she said they will have my phone for me tomorrow. I am guessing most stores are not calling yet or telling people they have phones in to avoid being ambushed by phone calls and walk ins today of people looking for the devices early.

Take it for what it is. She seemed confident that they will be filing 6+ reservations tomorrow

Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice.

AdrianG
I Plan to Stick Around

Fingers crossed! Thanks for letting us know! 

#25!!