Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I I just read this. It would appear that UPS also is holding back info regarding shipping status for the iPhone 6 (I would guess on Apple's request). Perhaps Rogers and Bell were told the same thing which is why looking at our reservation status is useless.

"Right now, UPS shipping labels show UPS Express Saver as the method of shipment, so get ready for your phone to arrive on Friday.

Our orders went through at 1AM PDT last Friday and these shipping numbers just arrived 10 minutes ago. UPS is most likely again holding details of these shipments back until the last minute to ensure iPhone 6 units aren’t delivered early.

Have you received your shipping number yet from Apple for your iPhone 6 pre-order? Get ready to wait by the door on Friday!"

I Plan to Stick Around

you can't do anything if you call the store, mostly you have to go there and talk to a person.

i can call or ask questions, god knows they take enough money from me each month, the least they can do is listen and answer a few questions.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ JLaudio85 you can do the upgrade at the stores as they will have the ability to do that. Just make sure you have your reservation ID on hand. I did that on my ip5 from apple store few years back. Didn't pay upfront unless your buying it out right.
I Plan to Stick Around

This is ridiculous, as usual from Rogers.

I think I'll be in line at the Apple store tomorrow morning around 5am to try and grab a 6+ that way.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi bouche,
I re-ordered the iPhone6 Plus 64gb space grey yesterday and the position is 400, just let you know.
I Plan to Stick Around

This whole process would be so much better if we could do the upgrade over the phone will rogers prior, then they just ship out the phone straight to your house... The stupid thing for me is that its an upgrade and I am not the account holder, so I cant even go in myself to pick it up I have to wait on the other person whose hours arent as flexible as mine are currently... gah i hate rogers

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mikey_27

Yeah that is true. UPS is also holding info
I Plan to Stick Around

any tips on getting put through to retention... about to try again today.
I Plan to Stick Around

im really starting to hvae my doubts that i will not have my phone friday
I Plan to Stick Around

what do you mean? did you cancel the order and then reserved it again and you got to be at position 400???

or you ordered an additional phone and it is at position 400? in the last 3 days i only moved down 50 spots...  how can you order it and be 400? you should probably be like 3500 or so