Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

With the way this is going with NO numbers moving.... im likely going to camp out tonight for a phone. this rogers reservation system is ridiculous

I've Been Around

Has anyone heard if there will be delay for those of us who reserved units for tomorrow?

I Plan to Stick Around

Dingo, why are you calling the store when you know your phone hasn't been shipped there yet?

Some serious OCD in this thread.

I Plan to Stick Around

No point camping out, this will be the worst iPhone release ever. too many variations, unless you want the smaller iPhone, there is no point lining up.  just a waste of time.

I Plan to Stick Around

My wife is number 623 with BELL. They called her this morning to tell her she can pick up her iphone 6plus gold 64g anytime tomorrow. That is great service!!! 

Im number 248 6plus space grey 64g status OPEN and Rogers has no clue if they are even getting any phones for Friday.  Didnt the same thing happen with the 5s everyone had them but Rogers did not.

I also have a buddy who works for future shop. He said they recieved at least 50 6plus on Wed not sure which carriers tho.

Ive been with Rogers for over 14 years just tired of that they feed us customers. They tell us to reserve at 5am then they open at 3am. Now if you want a new iphone 6plus you will have to line up at apple store or future shop tonight in hopes of getting one. Big waste of time having reservation line if they cant delivery the product.

I Plan to Stick Around

Then again, Apple store Genisus bar isn't any better, half of them are morons.

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position : 75

I Plan to Stick Around

brian_90,

You will have to click into the Order # where it will show you more detail. At the bottom it will state your reservation number, XX of XXX.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ russ369

hahah, that is so funny. Yea i notice that some employees are just there to get paid and waste their time on their own phones playing angry birds. I noticed that at some kiosks.

They have no knowledge of current trends or whats going on.

I called mine up and she was a bit knowledgeable but I must say that most of them are in the dark also on some things like this launch. You would think carriers would have learn't about a better system but guess not. They are more worried about getting ppl to switch plans and increase prices Smiley Very Happy

Ipads and atv october 21!

I Plan to Stick Around

I have a question. Lets say IF I line up at say best buy or apple store, do I have to buy in full price or can I do an upgrade? I'm a bit confused.

When you guys saying you will line-up, do you mean rogers store or apple store?