Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Mrppepers. I was 32 for that model and was among the first to I in progress so you must be close.. No shipping info yet though
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello skyjumper

You might end up getting it randomly today or at night. It seems today is the day for everything to be shipped out or the stores have them but the statues will change later on due to other things.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

They don't have to say anything about the phones, unless the 15 day after launch dead line is in jeopardy, technically speaking.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks skyjumper

That makes sense since you were pos 32 from the getgo.

Hope there's not a problem with my reservation
I was just trying to understand how someone who was position 168 goes to in progress before someone who was pos 39. 😞
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello carvan

That is true but they should say something realistically but doing it for reasons
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I woke up hoping for a change in status... nope, still #3, 6 plus, 128gb, gold, OPEN
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello manny1299

It could have already changed and shipped out but Rogers hasn't updated the site and told the stores not to say anything until tomorrow. This is a possibility as it showing it in many ways. Apple today is shipping everything out, carriers in the states are shipping them out today, randomly no one that has ordered a 6+ in Canada hasn't gotten any status, carriers would have say something if they didn't have it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha... Thanks meowmix, but to maintain my sanity I would like the status to change 😛
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello manny1299

Haha wouldn't we all want that right now 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix:

Would Rogers store employees know about phone status, considering that so many of us are having trouble accessing our accounts? I hope it isn't a server issue where both systems are down/not working properly and that people who have already had shipment confirmation (for example) will get their correct phones!