Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Breedzzz

Oh nice!! Now hopefully Rogers does the same for of ours haha!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Breedzzz

I can't even log into my account. Tells me my account is not accessible at the moment
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

Haha thank you my friend!. Means alot! As i said before, I am doing all this for you guys. Knowing that i can give you guys the answers you guys are looking for and honestly i have very seen a thread so dedicated, calm, fun and so chilled as this. I make some good threads haha
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gozel

Haha very nice!!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

4:55 am. My 64 silver 6+ still says open.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix you should be able to access your account just a lil pass 5 am . I got this strong feeling we won't see it changing we will just get a call from rogers on Friday saying our phones are in .. Reason behind because apple shipped my phone since Tuesday and I now recieved the tracking info. So I think ups is holding the shipment and hiding the shipment info til Friday .. So same thing goes to rogers tonight or tomorrow stores will just receive skids of iphone 6 and 6 plus
I Plan to Stick Around

www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/iphone-6-pre-orders-shipping-canada-ups/

So people from apple are getting their info via ups. Including the 6+.

Starting to think we may be getting shafted haha.

Meow did you get an update on that skid?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Breedzzz

I had that idea as well. I thought maybe Apple and the carriers are doing this so we will get calls from the stores on Friday. It seems to be that way.
I Plan to Stick Around

Skids? Are you insane? No store aside from apple receives skids of this product.

Do you not remember last year? Nobody had stock of the 5s @ rogers store without the pre-order. This year is going to be similar, except perhaps with both models. 6+ for sure.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wynterlu

@Breedzzz said the same thing as what the author of the site u posted said, UPS is most likely holding back on status updates so the stores wouldn't call us to get them early or the phones being shipped out early to customers. This makes sense now. I did say this yesterday as well. Maybe just maybe this is why the statuses with Rogers aren't changing. They do have them in, i know for sure but the status isn't changing. Makes total sense