Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

500 pages deep awesome meowmix
I've Been Here Awhile

if getting apple care is that charged to my account or payed upfront in store? sorry of asked
I Plan to Stick Around

Found it. It's under collections now. And not grouped by Camera Roll or Photostream.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tubigg

Haha thanks!. Its you guys as well 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SoDamShady

It will be charged on your invoice :).. You pay nothing
I Plan to Stick Around

Jasonde

I am a 42 year old woman!! & I too am addicted to this forum.  I'm anxiously awaiting my shipping status to appear tomorrow morning!!  I've never been in a frenzy over a phone before but the 6 has done it.  Fingers crossed for all of us.  I want to parade around town all weekend flashing my new phoneSmiley LOL

JavaJ

I Plan to Stick Around

My iphone 6 plus bought from apple.ca has now been shipped threw ups. I just got the tracking number .. Now am waiting for my wife's position #83 for iphone 6 plus on rogers .. I told yuall patience is the key
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Just woke up to get a glass of water and had the urge to check the reservation system, it's down.. But not for maintenance reasons like it usually says! I really hope this means something is happening! I've heard that iPhone 6 plus has started shipping from Apple orders, and that ATT is also shipping them as well. Hopefully we all wake up to a pleasant surprise! 🙂

MeowMix,

I just want to thank you for your help over the last couple years! Since I started coming on the forums for iPhone reservations, you've been a huge help and go out of the way to answer everyone's questions, regardless if it's been answered 2726282837 times hahaha. I dedicate this song to you lol

"http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yFRvqqORC98"
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

3:54am rogers is back on live and my position is still #83 open on my wife's iphone 6 plus 16gig .. Hmmm doesn't look good ..
I've Been Here Awhile

I cudnt resist not posting the 5000th post.. my first post! lol... and ship the phones rogers!!

6/64g/space grey/in progress...