Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@cooljamie333

Not to mention you could probably sell it on eBay for a few $100K :S
amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

Stores do have a way of checking what they will be getting, they can look in their order/shipment system and check the pending P/O # to see what they consist of. The manager I talked to said only 6's expected and his area manager said a delay on the 6plus. Which I hope they are wrong but we shall see.
jamieb
I Plan to Stick Around

I so hope that is right.  I have had "in progress" since Monday as well.  I have never received an email from Rogers stating my position in the queue when it changed.  I only ever received an email stating that I had reserved.   I have 3 phones on the reservation system as I have 3 on my account.

Looking forward to Friday...

Anyone else find the Rogers site really unuser friendly?

Buckwheeat
I Plan to Stick Around

Well if this waiting game continues much longer, I'm going to spend allot of money at amizon for 6+ accessories/cases !  (addiction I know !)

20min's to my prediction....

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

I have had no log in problems...

But in general the site has been sub-par for years... and laughably terrible for the largest telecommunications company (i think) in the country.
debrareid58
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix.

iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Silver #387 OPEN. I got off the phone with the retention department and was told the only iPhones that will be out on Friday will be the iPhone 6 , the rep by the name of Mary Anne advised me that the 6 plus will be delayed by atleast a week, is that true ? Thanks
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jamieb

The site has been having major issues since Friday so it will be unstable & unuser friendly for the time being.

You won't receive a email if your statue changed to IN PROGRESS. You will only receive a email if its been delayed or shipped out.
cncking
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow,

Thanks for the quick response, so the folks at Apple store can do my HUP for me?? As in I can walk out of the store without paying for the phone? How do they have access to my Rogers account/info?? Please confirm that this is possible, as I dont want to wait in line for nothing!!

Thanks again!!!

Buckwheeat
I Plan to Stick Around

Progress, my bill just showed the $40.00 res fee applied too it. (it something thats changed !)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello debrareid58

Honestly i do not think so or else the carriers would have said something by now & its know that the carriers are most likely putting the 6+ devices for the reservations only. The reps over the phone have NO way of knowing what the warehouse gets as they do NOT get that info even if the managers try they still can not.