Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@karinegaboriaul

there wont be a jailbreak for a few months they wait for apple to release updates to ios 8. if they release a jail break so soon apple will patch it from the get go and it will be more difficult to find exploits on later ios releases.

karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow

You are saying that yes they could tell me to come back later? did this ever happen?

cncking
I Plan to Stick Around

Question for anyone here that knows....

I'm number 2774 for Iphone 6 PLUS Space Grey, so I know forsure I wont get my reservation fulfilled on Friday( Launch Day). I Have already phoned Rogers and switched over to teh Share Everything Plan.So i was planning to wake up extra  early on Friday and line up. I stepped into my local Rogers store today and was told by the manager that they will only be receieving 100 units for Friday, and he wasnt able to confirm anything else (how many of each model, how many allocated for reservations/ walkins etc)

... So my question is would I be able to line up at Apple instead (more of a chance that they even have a 64gb IP6 Plus SG) and do the HUP there through Rogers or does it have to be done specifically at a Rogers store? Pardon my ignorance, this is my first timwe doing this, and I'm in dire need of a phone as I've already sold my IP 5 😞

Thanks for all your help!

Dusk992
I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone 6 plus 128 Gb gold
Position #2

Bad news for all iphone 6 plus reservation customers
As no one has received even one unit so far.
Phones will NOT be ready for Friday.
Today my store has received 11 unites of the 6
And the whole company has zero 6 plus's
Do not stand in line, save your time as they are simply unavailable yet.
debrareid58
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Silver #387 OPEN. Meowmix, I got off the phone with the retention department and was told the only iPhones that will be out on Friday will be the iPhone 6 , the rep by the name of Mary Anne advised me that the 6 plus will be delayed by atleast a week, is that true ? Thanks
gmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey
6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 1225

Based on last reservation system for iPhone.5, is it possible that this order can be fulfilled within the next week?
karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Dusk

Sources please.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cncking

The stores has NO way of knowing the amount of phones the store will get or how many the warehouse gets. I would take what the " manager" said with a grain of salt to be honest.

Yes i would go to the Apple store
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

It's my first one... I have never tried one of the wallet style before. I figured with the big screen it might be good to put on it for outings where I don't want to carry a phone and a wallet.

I also have this one in the mail, in case I hate it 😄
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LLGLR18/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dusk992

Rogers has 6+ in stock but either its low or still waiting to process them. Your store like all stores will ONLY get reservation phones or iPhone 6 models to sell ( not the 6+)