Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Better odds lining up at Apple than anywhere else...

Apple will always dedicate stock to themselves over the carriers (larger numbers)

I remember with the iPhone 4 my local rogers was getting 4 phones every friday, and Apple Store was getting 200/day.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VenessaCaravagg

Nope no one yet. I wouldn't be surpised if they did tomorrow & they are already out.

Last year many peoples statuses didn't change until last minute on Thursday night / Friday morning showing Shipped or IN PROGRESS. It may be that glitch again.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello oramgefreddie

That is true. Rogers & all the other carriers got little amount VS Apple that got so many in. As you said... Apple gets higher priority to their stores then any other carrier.
I Plan to Stick Around

Oramgefreddie

I've tried 50 times unsuccessfully to check the status last 5 hours. Weird
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

How would I benefit from telling a lie like that?

I called up my local  rogers + store where I ordered my phone; the lady said I could have my Iphones by Thursday and they do that to avoid the chaos on opening day....Whether it's true or not, I don't know.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks meowmix. If my phone does come in on Friday and I'm not able to pick it up (I work 7am-7pm) will rogers still hold it for me until Saturday?
I Plan to Stick Around

That's the thing I'm somewhat worried about, is that this new iteration is a bigger screen size and that more people will be interested.

I'm in Winnipeg and went to line up last year at Apple, just a bit past 7AM (yes, AM!). There were only maybe 20-30 people ahead of me for the unlocked line with the same number of people at the contract line.
It was a good idea to split them into two lines for those interested in signing a contract and for those purchasing unlocked.

That being said, I don't anticipate there will only be 20-30 people ahead of me this year lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aαron

The reps can say anything at any time. So i would take it with a grain of salt unless i see it from the store it self. The reps are known to give false info just to keep people from lining up so they do not have a huge line up or issues
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VanessaCaravagg

You are welcome.. They will hold the device for 7 days. You can contact the store & tell them you will pick it up Saturday. Ask to speak to a manager & ask for their name. This way u do not have issues.
I Plan to Stick Around

I really need oramge changed to orange.... 😞