Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wynterlu
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@ Aaron

Stop lying. That is all.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aαron

You will NOT get the phone tomorrow even if the store has it. The system would not allow the upgrade or outright price as the place holder would be at $9,999+ tax. That is the normal place holder price before the device launches. Then the normal price will go threw & the system will accept it.
TDawg
I Plan to Stick Around

@crosswire yeah I went down from 661 to 652 sigh I really wanted it, but I will probably call the roger store to see if they have extras ordered in and tell them to hold it for me and I'll get it after work
Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

In the end it's just a phone, and you will receive it eventually.  Friday isn't the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination. 🙂

Status Update for 9/17

iPhone6 Plus 128GB Silver

Position: 34

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

I have logged in to MyRogers about 50 times today at least... And I have not had 1 error message, and when the page for Device Registration loads/refreshes there is almost no delay.

Would be fun to wake up to an In Progress 😄
charvin96
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow,

Unexplainable but that's how it goes. My friend's gonna go line up if the status doesn't change to In Progress tomorrow and I plan to join him haha.

Just don't know which place to line up at first, but plan to try Apple at 4AM and if not run over to Rogers to see if they have it.

VanessaCaravagg
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone with a 6 plus moved from "open"?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Solaron

Agreed! At the end its just a phone in which even if we have to wait a few extra days, we will get it & enjoy it. 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charvin96

OH very nice but at that time i can tell you there will be more then 100-200 waiting lol.
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

Better odds lining up at Apple than anywhere else...

Apple will always dedicate stock to themselves over the carriers (larger numbers)

I remember with the iPhone 4 my local rogers was getting 4 phones every friday, and Apple Store was getting 200/day.