Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello TDawg

It all depends on HOW many units Rogers gets of the 6+ of each color, model & GB. Apple said they are low of those models SO carriers will get half or less per say.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dc151515

Some phones changes statuses this morning. So it could have been those ones. Remember Rogers will get shipments every so often so they could get more tonight / tomorrow morning.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow,

There has to be an error in the system somewhere. That, or some magical force of nature is at work.

My friend (verified with screenshot pictures sent to me) originally had a spot in the 300s, reserved at 5am CST last Friday. Just sent me a pic today with him going into 9th.
128 GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Grey

Take that for what you will, but something fishy is going on lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

this is actually a lie, wince meow is 11th. Show screenshots or it never happened.
I'm Here A Lot

how are you guys checking your numbers/status if rogers is down? I cant seem to get my account
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charvin96

I do recall & read the iPhone 5 & last years thread that the same error / issue happened a few days before the launch. So you could be right. It would show the user the # they had but the devices had already shipped out & the status never changed until last minute or so.

The error could be caused due to the system that keeps going down & having issues the whole time.,

You know what will be funny? If our devices have already shipped out or going to tomorrow & we will have no clue until last minute or the store calls us. I will laugh & cry LOL

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

601 out of 729

went down like 7 spots since monday Smiley Very Happy

at this rate, it will be iphone 7 launch heheheh day

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

A little birdy said they will call when our phones are ready, perhaps even tomorrow....Hoping I get my phones tomorrow.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

before i even get the phone, i would feel better just to see it and feel it in the store to solidify my decision on getting what i wanted.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is anyone having issues updating the store to ship to ? I tried changing it a plus store and i click update but it's not changing at all when I click on the details. Is the Rogers page acting up ?