Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

holy holy....#11.
I was logged on but had issues with picking a pick up locaton on launch day. Hence my high number.
Anybody know what the most current reservation #'s are (rogers).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Me too, me too..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wawawa

Haha yeah i rushed to do it & had everything set up :P. Been using the reservation system for most Rogers devices so i know how to do it fast haha.

Oh nice bad. Hmm the only way to know is if someone reserves a device & then cancels it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meow mix. If I'm 652 for iPhone 6 16 gig gold what are my chances of getting it tomorrow or Saturday. Also does it really matter if it's an authorized dealer or Rogers plus store? I thought they delivered it in order of the reservation. ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#444 for 6+ 64GB gold
Just checked on Rogers site and status is still open 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's probably safe to say who ever is still open is not getting their devices on launch.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello davidla66

I wouldn't say that just YET. We shall see what tomorrow brings us. They COULD do everything tomorrow & ship them out. Who knows.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

But wouldn't they not ship till Thursday day anyways ? I would have thought they would plan for at least 1000 of each kind and colour for launch day?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What happened To the phones that came in on the skid yesterday. I haven't heard of anyone's status changing since that report. Is it likely that the phones progressed but the system is slow. To update because of high traffic
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello TDawg

The Rogers stores get them straight from Rogers VS the Authorized dealers that have their own warehouses where the devices get shipped to from Rogers. Then you won't be able to track it until the store calls u. this can be 1-3 business days after it gets delivered to their warehouse.

Also hmm it could well come Friday but i would say Monday.