Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Would be fun to take the day off Friday, get an Extra Large Coffee, and go watch the heartbreak and disappointment all day long 😄

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

I would guess they would tell you to just go home but yes lining up for a 6+ for sure is a waste.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey all,

I stopped by a Rogers in the Eaton Centre on my way home from work. Everyone is excited that's for sure. They expect to have both models ready to ship on launch day.

I was also told to stay near my phone since everything happens so fast, the status in the reservation system may not even change and you could get a phone call before that happens. This applies to anyone with a low numbered reservation position, which should be fine for Friday.

I still will assume that I won't get it until next week and consider it an awesome bonus if I get a call at some point on Friday.

Reserved: 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Grey. Position 7 (No change since last Friday)

iPhone 5 Experience at Yorkdale Apple Store Launch

My last phone was an outright buy of an iPhone 5 at Yorkdale.  The line up wasn't that bad only an hour or two before opening.  Phones at the Apple Store were only available locked (I can't remember if it was only for new, existing or all customers).  The line was slow since Rogers' system was crashing. I paid in full for mine and fillled out only basic Rogers paperwork.  Rogers unlocked my phone that day because it was paid in full and I was off to the races and at work by 10am.  The part that was bad is that I still had to pay $50.00 to have it unlocked.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Let's talk about fun and exciting things again... My 2 Spigen cases are en route 🙂

Also, I will have a 6+ before A LOT of Canadians no matter how you slice it. Roll out on the 6+ probably won't be complete and just "in stock" until Christmas. LOL
I'm a Regular

Rogers does not have 6+ stock what you posted above is not true.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I reserved the iPhone 6 64gb space grey last friday morning and my status is listed as IN PROGRESS with no indication of what number in line I am...Anyone could know what this means?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly I am just waiting for the public service announcement. At least if they don't have any, they can save people the time of camping and anticipation so they can re-direct to apple. Which I just can't justify.

Maybe we all wait a bit longer friendos
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

bretto

It means that they are processing your reservation. Lucky you, mine still OPEN and I reserved the same phone as you on 1:30 am Friday.

Jayp416

Hope what you said its true lol, cus I'm #8 on my 6 64, hoping get it on friday or weekend

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

bretto,

this probably means you are in progress if your line number is gone! congrats!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm going away Thanksgiving weekend, I might be lucky to have it by then...

Here's hoping.

No 6+ Rogers stock means no point in refreshing reservation page... All you iPhone 6 reservations can have my bandwidth 😄