Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinsdhaliwal9
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Ahah finally something different .... Experiencing problems when I go to check the reservation status
Dasilvr018
I Plan to Stick Around

@salvo10 wrote:
All I know is that when the 6+ start getting processed there will be a party on this thread... I for one will start doing cartwheels abd pop not one but two bottles of champagne! LOL... I placed my reservation on Friday September 12th at 3:42 AM... IPhone 6+ 16gb grey, started at position 38 and dropped to position 36 by Friday night... Status as of right now is still open!!! My buddy is with fido and his position is #5 which hasn't changed since he reserved it on Friday too he's waiting for iPhone 6+ grey 16gb... Let's keep the faith people 🙏

I'm #1 fot that same device and is still open

jedidude
I Plan to Stick Around

Still #8 for my 6 64gb Space Grey, starting to think that I won't get it on Friday...
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

"We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later."

That's what I got for an hour and 5 minutes after the reservation system went live.
No sleep and I only got #438... I HATE ROGERS WEBSITE SO BAD
Matty2838
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 193 for the 6+ 64gb silver. Man I can't wait. Even if I don't get mine on launch day I am okay with that. I have waited 2 years for a new phone. I am still rocking an iPhone 5. If I have to wait a wee bit longer then that's fibe. That being said, I am wishing and praying I get it on Friday.
Jasperville
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 5, I'm still with iPhone 4S. Haven't even experienced LTE yet!
Can't wait for my 6!
Matty2838
I Plan to Stick Around

:O. You will notice the difference.
Frustrated100
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok...I am still at #183 for the 6+, 64, gold, OPEN. Wonder how the girlfriend got her confirmation before me?
Hmmm something fishy here!
LOL
kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around

Frustrated100 I feel like girlfriend is pulling boyfriend's leg...

Dangiers
I Plan to Stick Around

@frustrated100 I agree at this point I've become completely impatient and just want my status to be anything other than open