Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

lets call him, "this guy"

Lol... but anyway.

I asked him how his day has been. He says it's okay but tomorrow will be another story because he says he will be delivering the iphones to dt warehouse.

He probably knows the iphones are coming.

His info has been legit when my friend ordered his iphone 5 last year....

Please dont quote me on anything. I am just sharing what I dug up from "this guy"

He had whole cart of stuff to deliver..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Breedzzz 

Exactly. There is no physical way to see unless they open the boxes or bags and look inside. Also the won't know what's what in that skids or boxes they get.  The UPS guy is speculating just like we all are.  He isn't 100% that its true. 

Any UPS driver found opening boxes can be charged and tired so i really doubt they know. They just deliver boxes that's all. They don't know what's model, color or GB it is. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Realistically... Thanksgiving weekend for the 6+? lets hope its not much longer than that. I say all those that made 6+ orders should start a petition asking for a similar compensation that came with the iphone 5... if I recall correctly it was $50.

I Plan to Stick Around

Breedzzz

Maybe the employees where told not to expect half the shipments, from apple over the next two days. Possible.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

It would suck if no one got 6+s on launch day.

I'm happy I went for the 6 but hopefully at least some people will get the pluses

I Plan to Stick Around

Just pretend that the Apple Keynote was scheduled for October 9th. And you are going to get your phone on or near the actual keynote Smiley Very Happy

Gotta find some way to stay positive on a 6 Plus reservation.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dave222567 

He is just speculation whats in the boxes.  He has no way of knowing 100% for sure what model it is.  As i said they can only open them and see what they arw but then if they do, they can get charged or fired lol. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

okay u caught me,

it was a biased post i did

FINE!

I was too excited to bring you guys news....

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered from apple web site on the 12th like I said at 3am and I still did not get no shipping info yet and it's scheduled to deliver on Friday .. It's the 6 plus also .. I strongly believe that the phones will come in tomorrow all models etc
I Plan to Stick Around

People will be getting 6+'s ; Apple had them available for reservation at there stores for this Friday meaning carriers will be bound to get some stock. As much as the apple stores..no but likely some! Now they went quick so there isn't a lot..I think most were gone from personal pickup by 9AM EST..so there isn't much!