Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCT1212
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I guess you 6+ guys could just get the 6!
richymbl
I Plan to Stick Around

Can u reserve me an iphone 6 and friday???
richymbl
I Plan to Stick Around

call rogers and speak to retention. they will help you out
worked for me
ThePunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

@Manny1299

Yes i just confirmed it is 3 year plans hence why the corpo plans are cheaper then consumer.

17*36 = $612

it makes no sense for me to upgrade my plan to get the phone subsidized, when in the long run it will cost me more that way.

612( 3 year price increase) + 265( cost of phone) + 173 ( tab balance) = 1050. They are more then recouping the price of the phone which i understand, we are not getting the phone for free or cheaper, but by forcing me into a higher plan they are actually making me pay more for the phone then just buying it out right. The rep him self told me straight that it would be cheaper for me to just buy the phone and keep my current plan of $58 a month.

Hence my question, when i go to pick up my phone can i just tell rogers i want to straight out buy the phone? and will it be unlocked since i am paying the phone in full and not upgrading?

egaddam
I Plan to Stick Around

i have been on the Rogers website more in the last 2 days than I have in over 5 years.. that being said I'm hoping my status changes tonight!!

Manny1299
I Plan to Stick Around

@ThePunisher -- If you buy it outright, they can unlock it for you for $50 right away... if you buy with a contract, I believe you have to wait 90 days.

I'd buy from Apple direct, but since my position # is so low, I'm just going to buy it outright from Rogers.
fredp614
I've Been Here Awhile

I got that plan with this upgrade (getting iphone 6 64gb space gray).

ThePunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

@Manny1299

Yeah same here, my position is low enough that i want to get it from Rogers vs apple, however not willing to pay another $50 bucks to unlock a device that i straight out bought in full. Anyways will see in the next couple of days who starts getting their orders. Will probably just cancel rogers and wait for apple order. Can i place an order with apple and then cancel it if i get the rogers one ?
Manny1299
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm better off buying it outright for $1220.

mikey_27
I Plan to Stick Around

What time tonight if at all do you think the iPhone 6 + will start to move? Anyone care to guess / make a friendly bet?