Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCT1212
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I will be getting the Apple Watch as well. The 18k gold with Blue Leather strap and stainless steel Watch regular with stainless steel strap interest me
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Georgekhoshaba

No IOS 8 for me.. I'm keeping my jailbreak! LOL
delowder
I Plan to Stick Around

414pgs... . . its like the comments are speeding up day by day

triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone updated to the new iOS 8 yet?

I keep refreshing that also... =P
wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

The question is, how much is real and how much is Marketing ? I can't imagine someone taking two weeks off to stand in line for a phone nor understand where someone unemployed would get the money for these devices.

501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

It's just people asking if they'll get their device.

The answer: none of us know for sure.
charvin96
I Plan to Stick Around

I had a change of mind on Monday and gave up my spot for the Plus 64GB in Silver so now I'm stuck with a 2000+ spot for 64GB in Gold (Plus as well).
Yesterday, I tried doing a reservation for 128GB for the Gold Plus model and interestingly, got spot #40 for new activations (seeing if I can get them to do an upgrade instead with this low of a spot).

Any ideas on this discrepancy Meow? Or simply just because of new activations vs upgrades?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello triplettsang

Got it on my iPod touch 5th get and iPad mini retina! Looks amazing lol
triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around

My mini wont detect it!!! =( should I be on my data instead of on work wifi =P
kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

The people lining up at the NYC flagship Apple store since last week or so are "sponsored" by various companies for marketing purposes, but not by Apple. Historically, Apple has never really had to pay much for over-the-top marketing because their products automatically generate a lot of that by themselves. A good example is the amount of Apple products used in film and television... Apple doesn't spend any money on product placements, but these shows continue to give free advertising to them voluntarily. It's the kind of publicity that competitors like Samsung can only drool over. (Samsung, by comparison, spends BILLIONS every year to generate hype for their smartphones, including paying celebrities to take selfies with a Galaxy Note during the Oscars, even though those celebrities actually use iPhones).