Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcrosbie
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello kira117

I will probably wait for Gen2 of the watch. It will likely be over $400 in Canada. It lacks standalone GPS, so if you go running, you will need to bring your iPhone with you for maps. I'm hoping the next gen will have GPS and be slightly thinner!
littl3matt95
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

Do you think il get my iPhone 6 plus gold this Friday im in the position 230
501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

Kira

I'll be opting out of smart watches of any kind. They are still in their infancy as a product and all of them have way too many shortcomings as a daily wearer.
gregjacobs
I Plan to Stick Around

I see alot of questions regarding people under 500 in position. Lets change pace and how long do you think the wait is for a 6 plus in people over 1000? How about 1500? weeks? Months?
triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around

Any New Line reservations see any movement?
Frustrated100
I Plan to Stick Around

Still at #183 status open for the 6+ , 64, gold. Any chances I will get my phone this week?
BB6
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, I'm new to the Rogers Forums, and Ive read the comments on nearly 100 pages of this thread trying to find some information.  Can anyone tell me whether the release was staggered across time zones?  I logged in at 4 central (5 eastern) the morning of launch and the website was unable to access my account for an hour, until exactly 5 am central. (im in winnipeg).  

6+ 64GB Space Grey went from position 464 originally to now 430

Also, from what I was told from speaking to a representative on the phone, they told me the number represents the position for the exact model across canada.  So if this is the case, are they going to dedicate all 429 phone ahead of me to the people that registered before me even if they had an hour on me because of the time zone? seems broken if that is the case..

Lisa-67
I Plan to Stick Around

They allowed me to keep my 6gb promo plan that is out of market but I think it's hit and miss. I have two lines and I told them it was cheaper for me to buy out the tabs and go someplace else. Asked them if they wanted to lose 150 a month or gain 30 bucks on a new in market plan. The chat didn't work, going into my rogers store didn't work but social media did but I think I just got lucky.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello littl3matt95

Honestly it all depends on what devices Rogers gets from Apple
501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

Wpd:

Maybe, but there's always been hypes and lineups with new electronics, especially apple ones.