Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My iPhone 6 Space Grey has been "In Progress" since monday night, I was #185 before they started moving so I believe I was in the first wave to be put "in Progress". But I am a little worried cause I ordered to a Rogers Uptown location. If it ships out tomorrow morning I am stressing out that it may not be able to make it to Uptown's head office in Richmond Hill and back to my store in Mississauga. Which is stupid that they have to do that in the first place. I have a little experience with this in past years but I still manage to stress myself out over it. Anyone else have experience with this?

I've Been Around

In Mississauga, was at #48 for a 128gb space grey 6, but yesterday my status went into "in progress". Does anyone know how long the rogers store will hold my reservation for just incase I can't make it to the store they day it comes?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey just wondering if i will get my iphone 6 plus 64 gb gold Friday, my position is 295
I Plan to Stick Around

@nafees

Contact Rogers on Facebook and see what they can do for you as a loyal customer. I contacted Chat, call center, and them via Facebook. The facebook team is awesome and got everything done without having to hold on the phone.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thx for the answer to my questions many pages back!

So given that the "new plan" will be $30 more per month, plus an additional $5 per phone (I have two) for visual call waiting, that's $960 over the term of the contract.  I guess it's best to purchase it outright.  ZOIKS!  What's Rogers' trade-in pricing (if it still exists) for an iPhone 4S?  I know the Apple store is $225 now...down again from $250.

Cheers,

-H

I Plan to Stick Around

@Max1991

None of the plus models have moved to in progress yet. Hard to say at this point.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

When will they progress iphone 6 plus
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello max1991

You most likely will get it next week BUT keep fingers crossed 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello max1991 

I am hoping tonight or tomorrow! 

I'm a Regular

The 6+ is in very very low supply, this has been known for about 2 weeks now. Apple stores themselves are going to be given very few. It should be no surprised all 3rd party company's (carriers, futureshop, etc) will get few if any for launch. You should expect to have to wait, accept it now and you'll live with it lol. I wouldn't be surprised if Rogers has none for launch.