Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

There are a few of us that live west of the Eastern Time Zone... Smiley Very Happy

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

To recap:

iPhone 6 orders are moving and many are in progress. These will probably ship out tonight or tomorrow and be at the store for Friday

iPhone 6+ orders have not started processing. Hopefully they will start moving this afternoon or tonight. If you're not in progress by tomorrow morning, you're probably not getting your phone on Friday unless Rogers processes the order the overnight rushes it to the store

-once your phone goes in progress you can stop checking the status online as you'll get an email when it goes from in progress to shipped

-hopefully Rogers comes through for all you 6+ ladies and gents
PepsiTrolleyMan
I Plan to Stick Around

And suddenly i went down to 68. Thank you canceller!

lol

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

kortasc

Considering you came in here claiming Apple said they won't even ship them to stores until friday, meaning stores won't have any when they open in the morning.

sargeYo
I Plan to Stick Around

Sitting at #31 iPhone plus 64gb space grey & #9 for a iPhone plus 64gb gold both on the business side. Hopefully I get these by Mon or Tue if not Friday.

triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around

sargeYo,

I hope so too!!!
501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

As I said before: if you're on a business/corporate reservation, don't expect to see your position in line or status change until Thursday night at the soonest. Until then, just relax 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

Lets let it go and move on!

So we know that as Nasa25 said iPhone 6 devices are moving but the iPhone 6 Plus aren't at the moment. Most likely tonight or tomorrow it shall move
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PepsiTrolleyMan

Haha very nice! :pkeep em coming!
l0l1013
I Plan to Stick Around

I dropped from 712 to 708 today. It's still says open but I don't expect that I will be getting it Friday. Hopefully more people cancel haha