Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Still at 230 iPhone 6+ 64gb haven't move since yesterday hope I get it for Friday
I'm Here A Lot

Meowmix,

So are those iP6+'s that were on the skids for reservations or just for people lining up at Rogers stores?

Also, I've been #18 OPEN for SG iP6+ 64 since Friday so I'm pretty sure if the higher numbers are dropping and the lower numbers aren't, then the change is somewhere in the middle, between the high and the low positions (aka cancellations). If they were being processed, everyone's numbers would go down.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also, whoever is claiming skids have arrived... Thats hogwash. Apple stated that they would be shipping to retailers starting Friday. They aren't going to just magically appear in mass quantity this far ahead of time... There wouldn't be speculation that the phone will be heavily delayed if that were the case
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It must be cancellations. 

My brothers just dropped 2 spots; now #220 6 plus SG 64. Oh well, better for us..I say good riddance! =]. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix

I think you got too excited over cancellations. You may need a break from this for a bit. Stay calm.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kortasc 

Really? Hmm then i guess the people that working in the warehouse and Tell me are lies right? I have given that info last year and was right a and before that. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

kortasc,

Apple has to ship to carriers prior to launch date...otherwise no one who had pre-ordered through ANY carriers would have their phones on launch day. I know many who have gotten calls first thing in the morning to pick up their phones.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

At 1636 for 6+ space grey 128 Smiley Sad anyone higher than this?

topper
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd 

That may be true but just sharing the truth 🙂 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The fact is that without a status change, nothing has changed.