Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello jsboies

Yes you will receive your device on Friday! 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks Meowmix, I also was wondering if its possible not to do a hardware upgrade and not to sign another contract in order to keep your existing plan as the new Share plans are so much more expensive.  I reserved the phone as a new customer, but I just wanted to pay full price and replace my current phone on my small business wireless account, thanks

I've Been Around

I reserved around 8:30 a.m. on September 12. Was given #314 for 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6. I haven't received a single e-mail regarding status, not even an initial one confirming. My card was charged the reservation fee however.

I can log in and select device registration and it allows me to go all the way up to the final confirmation screen before reserving another one - it shows no status there, and I am not about to "reserve" again and have it reset my place (if in fact I actually have an active reservation)

Any ideas how I may check the status? Calling Rogers was of no help.

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

I can see my reservation number through the New Customer line though...should I not be able to?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tw1st

If you are a new customer then you won't see a reservation under that page. Unfortunately new customers have to wait until they get a email saying it's shipped or the store calls them.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nafees

Yes you can pay full price at the store for the device if u wish too.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello triplettsang

No you should for urs.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you know friday, if they would have the iphones on display at the stores so people can look and touch and feel etc?

I'm bit blah on the 1gb ram sources are mentioning on both devices.

I'm following the ios8 bugs on another forum and bit hesistant to upgrade my current ip5. See how the first reviewers installing it go.

I Plan to Stick Around

This is on the New Customer reservation side though...

I can see both reservation numbers. nafees suggested that he couldn't through a new user?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello triplettsang

Hmm that is weird then. Maybe a glitch?