Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa-67
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I live in kingston and whenever I buy an ipad etc from Apple or any other company that doesn't keep stock in ontario it shows arrival in Mississauga (or someplace near gta) from outside ontario or canada at night and directly on the truck for direct delivery without going to another distribution point. The last time I reserved an iphone from Rogers it was in Kingston on launch day and overnight it went from open to delivered. If the phones are spread at different major points in the country like Halifax, Montreal and so one, they may not go out in order across the country but rather the region which could explain why some people are showing movement in the higher numbers. People in areas farther from those points should see in progress and shipping earlier than people in large cities. Or maybe the just don't have any 6+ in canada. I'm just guessing here.

Lisa
javaj
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to keep up with the thread.  Anyone showing shipping status yet or received tracking #.  I just changed to" In progress" today.  White & Gold 6 16G.  #113 in line.

This is going to be a long week, I can't even get to the Rogers store until 8:00 PM on Friday.

JavaJ

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Lisa-67

That is somewhat true but it does NOT work like that. It works by the devices they got & then they start with the list. That is how it goes. Then they package the boxes on a skid for UPS to pick up. After that UPS Handles it/
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello javaj

There is no one with the tracking number or shipping yet. That will not happen until tomorrow or Thursday.
Shaown
I Plan to Stick Around

@javaj

As of yet noone has reported a "shipped" status, i was #185 for iPhone 6 64gb Space Grey and was in the first wave to go to "In Progress" yesterday. Nothing yet, unfortunately
Frustrated100
I Plan to Stick Around

Going to get on my Harley tomorrow and head West.

Oh wait, I don't have a cell phone.

God I must be tired.

😱
cbprod
I Plan to Stick Around

#219 down from 237

iphone 6+ 64gb space grey

picking up in brampton

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Frustrated100

Haha you must be really tired 😛
jlm
I've Been Around

Winnipeg #164 IPhone 6 Plus 64gb Gold
littl3matt95
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure if they process iPhone 6+ or what but I got 2 iPhone a iphone 6 16gb gold and a iphone 6 plus 64gb gold and the 6 is in progress and the 6+ is not moving the position is still 230 will I be getting my 6+ this Friday or what