Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ezk1el
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Meowmix,

I pre-ordered through Rogers for corporate / business.

iPhone 6, 64gb, Space Grey

I'm #133 out of 1240 right now.

My order status is showing In progress (Pre Fulfillment) since the day I pre-ordered (Sept. 12).

Any chance I will get my iPhone by friday this week? Why is my status not changing?

Thank you and good luck to everyone! 🙂

DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around

Same boat Ezekiel.  Sitting at number 240 for the same phone.  Kind of upset that Rogers would fulfill non-business ones so quickly and leave business out in the cold like this.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ezk1el

The status is not changing because they do not have that iPhone in stock at the moment & also business customers go after the regular ones.

You may get it & may not. I would say most likely Monday or Tuesday/
richymbl
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix 

question once i pay off by flex tab for my iphone 5 can rogers factory unlock my phone?? if so how do i go about doing this? and is theres a price to unlock from rogers? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richymbl

You will need to pay $50 for Rogers to unlock the device for you. This can be done at the store or via calling them.
delowder
I Plan to Stick Around

Just ordered my case. Its becoming more real each min. I feel like when I have the 6 in my hand my production at work will quadrouple
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LL63WH0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A15B6GUOHXBIHM

debrareid58
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, I order my iPhone 6+ 64gb silver and move down from 402 to 382 on Saturday but has been stuck there since . Any chance of getting it Friday ? I'm starting to get discouraged as reading the board and no 6+ has changed status yet 😞
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello debrareid58

Honestly it seems like either Apple has not shipped Rogers any YET or could be Rogers is going to start them tomorrow & ship them either out tomorrow or Thursday night. Depending on how many of those units Apple gives Rogers.
jlaw944
I'm Here A Lot

What do you think my chances of getting an iphone 6 + 64gb gold are if I lined up outside Apple on Friday?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jlaw944

Slim but you never know. Apple supplies their own stores with most of the devices so i could see that Apple will have some.