Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@wongnut The free speaker is for business account because thats what i have on my reserve website link. Just guessing here. I didnt see it on my consumer reservation page

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix, I think you forgot to reply to my question on phone plans from yesterday night. Thx.

Hi Meowmix, I saw the various comments relating to those who are in Québec and the fact that they may not have to change plans to get the ip6. I have a retention plan with some credits that will expire next year; I was told via the online chat that I will have to change to either a $75 (6gb) or a $80 (8gb) plan if I wanted the ip6 - I was told that these plans are usually $125/$145 respectively. So, I am kind of confused ... Will people in Québec have to change plans or not?

I read about someone being offered similar plans but in addition getting a reduction in the subsidy that has to be repaid. Is this happening to many people, do you know?

Thx
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I don't agree that you won't have to pay until Dec 15th. You'll have to pay by NOV 15th as will I. If you upgraded on Friday you'd have to pay by OCTOBER 15th
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Talked to retentions, they messed up my share everything plan and over charged us.. I am now getting 20GB and unlimited everything shared between 3 lines for $299 taxes included! It's funny how it takes calling back a couple times until you speak to the right person!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB, Space Grey

Position #22, and still OPEN status. I believe any of us who are ordering the Plus model won't be getting out of the Open status unti  we're very close to Friday due to limited availability i'm assuming?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello crosswire80

The Bluetooth speaker is for everyone that reserves the device, not just business customers. Also it's on the iPhone 6 page on the Bottom. You will see this

" Limited Time Reservation Offer

Reserve your iconic device today and get a freeLogiix Blue Piston Wireless Bluetooth Speaker(valued at $49.99, Black only, while supplies last) when you reserve via the Rogers Reservation System.1"

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/iphone?asc_icid=home-campaigns_iPhone_slot-1
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello iam

No they do not have too. The plan u have should just be fine Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Gang,

We're all passionate about the impending release of this awesome new device. Take an hour or two to watch the recent Tim Cook interview on Charlie Rose (it's in 2 parts).
I miss the Steve Jobs era in a big way, but the more I hear Cook speak, the more I like him.
It's a great way to pass a couple hours while waiting for some news on our orders!
Just google Tim Cook Charlie Rose

Enjoy!
I Plan to Stick Around

ok good. thanks. I reserved over the phone so wasnt aware of this till i checked my reservation online. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello crosswire80

You are welcome! Smiley Happy