Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I missed the joke.. 😞  

Did he joke about cancelling and reordering to get your phone faster?  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well we're pretty much still in the same boat aha, i'll be working on my hours of assignments that are due at midnight until then and hopefully we shall see a change aha!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smtzn0012

Thank you! For the past 4 years i have been doing this and won't stop! So i will be doing it next year as well:).

Exactly its still early. Even if they don't move tonight, i am sure tomorrow. Due to the lack of shipments Apple is sending its going to happen. Remember most of the reservations last year started Wednesday and Thursday. Some were lucky to have theirs change on Monday last year.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

These forums are old school.. Now that threads are getting thousands of replies, maybe it's time to set us up with threaded responses to specific posts.  It gets a little confusing when someone is replying to a post 3 pages earlier, and I'm sure meowmix is getting tired of typing people's wierd screen names so they know who he is responding to.  

So... what's up with the screen name Meowmix?  Just trying to kill some time here untill Friday..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

when should we start seeing SHIPPED for people with the IN PROGRESS status? 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone 6 64gb gold is now in progress! When I reserved at 7am last Friday I was at #408. I may have to wait until Saturday to pick it up though... My bill cycle ends on sept 19 so if I wait until sept 20 to upgrade, then the charge won't appear until my November 19 bill (is that right guys?).

I'm surprised I haven't received an email yet telling my my status has moved to in progress. Also has anyone gotten any emails from Rogers saying you'll get a free bluetooth speaker with your reservation? I saw it advertised on their site but no word from them that I'm eligible for it. Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

In progress will probably be shipped tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Worst case it arrives at the store on Friday morning. Best case it'll arrive at the store on Thursday
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyway I will be picking it up at about 5-6 PM, 100% sure they will have one for me right?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Lol wongwong that's exactly what I'm doing. My bill cycle starts on the 20th so the phone will appear on my October 19th bill and I'll have until November 15th to pay for it
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

No, no one can tell you that 100% it will be ready by Friday but it's almost certain that it will be. Plus sometimes the stores are super busy and might not call you until Friday evening or Saturday. You will need to look at the tracking number that Rogers sends you and when it arrives in store then you know you can go pick it up