Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Im in position 174 for a 64gb 6+ space grey, and it's status is still open.... c'mon!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just off the phone with Rogers and talked about the forced upgrade to my account. They worked with me quite nicely and my plan costs no more then it did before and I am now getting 6Gb where as I only had 2Gb for the family plan before. Yes I think I was getting the shaft before but this plan is much better and in all is not costing me anything more so I am very pleased.
Again Meowmix thanks for all the information you provide and this great post because I know me and Friday morning I would have went "Excuse Me" when they said I had to upgrade too and most likely would have been "THAT GUY" flipping out and leaving. Now all is taken care of and Friday will be a GREAT day, that is if I/we get our 6+.

I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Movement started around this time yesterday. I went from 2040 to 690 for the iphone 16gb black. I think they got about 1300 of each model for the iphone 6 yesterday. Possibley got 12 000 units total yesterday? 

iPhone 6+ hasn't moved yet...

The new skid probably has about the same number of units. I'm predicting the iPhone 6+'s to move tonight and maybe a few of the 16gb iPhone 6 models as there likely the most commonly ordered due to being the cheapest.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba

Reserved Devices

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position :      11

That's mine still.
I Plan to Stick Around

Good work here Meowmix. Look forward to this thread every iPhone launch. Reading the discussions on this thread definitely amps up the excitement.
Just going to throw my 2 cents here regarding the lack of progress on the 6 +'s....it's still early in the week and I'm sure Rogers will get to posting them all tonight or tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Would you mind sharing what kind of pricing you got? I have 5 lines now for about 200$ on a family share plan (about 100 for first line and 25 for each additional line, sharing 2 gb), I don't know if they will be able to match that :s Right now the in market price for similar plan is about 330$. I really don't want to switch out my plan, maybe I should try my luck going to the apple store and maybe they will be incompetent and not upgrade my plan.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I missed the joke.. 😞  

Did he joke about cancelling and reordering to get your phone faster?  

I Plan to Stick Around

Well we're pretty much still in the same boat aha, i'll be working on my hours of assignments that are due at midnight until then and hopefully we shall see a change aha!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smtzn0012

Thank you! For the past 4 years i have been doing this and won't stop! So i will be doing it next year as well:).

Exactly its still early. Even if they don't move tonight, i am sure tomorrow. Due to the lack of shipments Apple is sending its going to happen. Remember most of the reservations last year started Wednesday and Thursday. Some were lucky to have theirs change on Monday last year.