Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My priorities are my own business but if you care so much about other people's priorities, it's work related for me. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Wow ! I have #329 for 6+ gold 64 gb and i'm just open ?

Cool for you !

I Plan to Stick Around

@akswun...that's the difference between Apple and Android users. We get 'stressed' about the release. It isn't just a phone to us, it's art, it's personal 🙂 lol

Congratulations on ur 'in process' status, Friday will come and go and ull be happy u got it at launch as opposed to waiting. Whether it be to brag, or show off, or because it's a new toy and we want it want it want it, really shouldn't matter...is it life and death? Of course not, is it a more pleasant experience to have it in hand ASAP? Most certainly!

We the worry warts aren't crazy or obsessive (well maybe a little bit) just uber excited to get our dirty little palms all over Apple's latest and greatest 🙂

Thanks for joining, thanks for sharing and here's to hoping a lot more of us get that in process sooner than later
I Plan to Stick Around

akswun, welcome to the thread!

I do want to add that I believe most of us here on this thread are aware enough to know that we're being ridiculously eager for something that we don't really need for survival. For me at least, that's why I'm in a thread like this. I'm not going to bug my friends about this, so I'm thankful to have an online thread where I can share the excitement with other like-minded folks. If I weren't as excited as I am, I wouldn't have even bothered to come on here. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

found this interesting site if anyone wants to check it out

http://www.iphone6in3d.com/
I Plan to Stick Around

Nothing yet for iPhone 6 Silver 64gb on Business account yet. Anyone on business get any movement yet?

I Plan to Stick Around

501joe

That is definitely a smart purchase for vacation around beaches that can scratch your phone with sand and damage it with water! May be ugly but as you said it ain't for everyday use. Also when I went to purchase the Neo Hybrid, it is saying it will not ship to my position in Canada, very sad. I have bought from Spigen's webiste before and been fine, and even the screen protector I have in my cart from them on Amazon is saying it will ship, but not the case, bizarre

I Plan to Stick Around

I really hope the process is smooth this year. Why is it every year something crashes during the purchase? Today it's the web site. On Friday it'll most likely be a server crash. This happens every year. You would think by now Rogers would anticipate this and implement countermeasures to prevent it.

I'm excited to get my new phone, but dreading the whole process this weekend. Oh well, we shall see.
I Plan to Stick Around

@kbffs
By like minded do you mean obsessive compulsive, over zealous, impatient, and insomniacs?
If so, COUNT ME IN!!
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Just placed an order for a mujjo iPhone 6 sleeve. Anyone that's interested go to mujjo.com and use the code #ilovemujjo for a 10% discount. All in I paid €32.5 (around $47). Can't wait to get it!