Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi @manny1299

Yup I agree with 100%.  I have the same sort of plan as you $60 - 6GB and MY10, I am not giving up my plan.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So I was position 355 a few hours ago. Now it is In Progress.

Iphone 6 PLUS 63 gb gold

Yay iphone PLUS in Progress!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fhgfdgfdgdf

Actually you are wrong. The store locations have NOTHING to do with the reservation or numbers. This is Canada wide and mind you we all aren't in the same location or area.

Yes it started at 3:15am instead of 5am. That was a problem which either they caused or the system caused.
I Plan to Stick Around

@fhgfghfgfgfg

Even if it's a bunch of crap, I was told that 6+'s will not be seen on store shelves for quite some time, and my iPhone 5 works "fine" as is right now. I'm OK with waiting, and I'd rather know that it's coming in a queued sequence than call into a store 5x a day until I find one available.

That said, of course I'd love to hear news that I'll receive it sooner than later. Everyone wants their new toys "nowish" Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

@asdasdasd1 wrote:
So I was position 355 a few hours ago. Now it is In Progress.

Iphone 6 PLUS 63 gb gold

Yay iphone PLUS in Progress!!!

Troll post is troll.

I Plan to Stick Around

Then don't upgrade to the new package as in the long term the subsidy is likely not worth it. I posted earlier today breaking the costs down for some and for a few most while the upfront cost is steeper the long term is better in just buying the device outright (I am for example as the comparable share everything plan is almost double my current plan)

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh sorry for my long post i forgot to say.

iphone 6+ 64GB space grey

still 340 position

status open

I Plan to Stick Around

@akswun

Of course we got by, but now it's so much easier and better... I call friends in Australia, Korea, UK by factime often, that would've cost an arm & leg back in the day.

We don't need any of it... but it's useful, fun and efficient compared to the past. For myself personally, I keep it off during vacation, but my job requires me to be on the go with ability to keep in touch with colleagues, post on social media and use my camera to tape and record events... so I can survive without it, but I'm a better worker with it.

But to each their own. You may want to read the unibombers manifesto Smiley Wink
I Plan to Stick Around

To be honest, I have no simpathy to anyone upset they started early. Apple said 3AM EST, Rogers said 5AM..so at the risk of getting it wrong I just stayed up and refreshed until it worked. If you didn't want to or think to oh well. Glitches seem normal for iphone reserving so I just kept all options open. 

It is like the apple store. Some got in with the ipad app only, it happens and one should try all options on an event like iphone preorders. 

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6
6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position: 240