Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@akswun

LOL... for me personally, it's just excitement of a new toy! I don't often spend my money on too many fun things. I buy a new iPhone and iPad every year, not because I want to show it off (in fact, I never go out of my way to talk about them, unless brought up to me first), but to keep up to date. Even the latest and greatest wont be fast enough for me, I have an unrealistic expectation how where technology should be Smiley Happy I love my gadgets, and being a 30-something, single, no kids, male with a decent job... I can't wait!

I Plan to Stick Around

WOOO In progress now on the iPhone 6 64GB Grey Space!!! Can't wait for Friday
I Plan to Stick Around

Where did you get the cases from??? :/ Couldn't find a website that would deliver before the 20th

I Plan to Stick Around

lol...

I wasn't trolling to make it clear.

and yes I get that people have other obligations, don't we all.

So let me get this straight, 

If I don't care.... Then I should? .... because why? 

Will my life change if the status of my reservation changes or my cue decreases?  If these things are really affecting you that way I highly suggest you take a step back and re-analyze what your priorties are.

I've learned a lot being an Apple consumer for the past 6 years.  They generate hype first and foremost.  I get it, being excited is fine.  I too get excited for WWDC and other keynotes that they drop.  But being critical of anything Apple is a joke.  That includes panicking over your cue or change in status.  If you get your phone on Friday or in a couple of weeks or even another month its still going to be the same phone and like anything with technology it will be outdated by the time you open the box.  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So I was position 355 a few hours ago. Now it is In Progress.

Iphone 6 PLUS 63 gb gold

Yay
I Plan to Stick Around

501joe

Thank you kindly good sir, I've been watching the Spigen Neo Hybrid but haven't purchased yet cause I'm a little indecisive, was thinking about the Aluminum Fit as well. I had the Neo Hybrid for my 5S and unfortuntaely friction caused the back of my device to get those wear spots you can't get rid of. Don't want that to happen to my poor unsuspecting iPhone 6 lol. But I will definitly take advantage of this sale. Thanks a lot

I Plan to Stick Around

@akswun

Man, Christmas morning with you must suck! Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

Please note that we are currently experiencing a system outage at MyRogers. 

For immediate assistance, please Contact Us.

You may still access your Smart Home Monitoring system from your mobile app or Web Control Centre.

Thank you for your patience.

ROGERS is a joke haha

I Plan to Stick Around

This goes out to all iPhone 6 purchasers who went "In Progress" yesterday.

Any of you seeing "Shipped" as your status yet?

I Plan to Stick Around

darkdad, any update on your end?

I know that you are on the business side.