Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@kortasc wrote:

does anyone know what would happen if I switched pick up locations at this point? I ordered it to a store in London but will be in Toronto on Friday. Evidently I really want the phone but I do not want to lose my place or risk it not arriving by friday.

If you are in progress you can't switch locations. It's as if its shipped already. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks astroduck.

Looks like im still 686th for the iphone 16gb in black.Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am still OPEN. Is there any garauntee it will be shipped out by friday? I sense that those with reservations may not be receiving their phone if most people are still OPEN.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc "I am still OPEN. Is there any garauntee it will be shipped out by friday? I sense that those with reservations may not be receiving their phone if most people are still OPEN."

It sounds like anyone who ordered a iPhone 6 PLUS is still on open, unless it's a business account. I'm # 3 and still on open.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Status Update for 9/16:  iPhone6+ 128GB Silver - OPEN - #34

Does anyone know why Manitoba gets to keep their $60-$70 plans?  Does it have something to do with being competetive with MTS (Manitoba Telecom Systems) I wonder?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks astroduck,

This link doesn't work with my new line reservation.  It just says that the system is unavailable right now.

Might just be the large quantity of people checking their positions every 5 secs 😃

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Another way is also to go to the homepage, click on the iphone 6 link, then reserve and follow the links, sign in and it will show. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure it out and got #237 for 6+ space grey 64gb. That has since dropped to #224. On my account I got in no problem around 310am and got #54 for 6+ space grey 64gb. Not too sure why one works better thant the other; they are two different logins to my rogers. 

I am still showing open on both, I will join in when there are updates. Good luck to all!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Solaron "Does anyone know why Manitoba gets to keep their $60-$70 plans? Does it have something to do with being competetive with MTS (Manitoba Telecom Systems) I wonder?"

Apparently Manitoba just needs a minimum of a $60 plan to get the iPhone upgrade... the rest of Canada seems to be $80. And yes, Manitoba has competition, Bell, Rogers and Telus are offering the exact same plans. The 6GB plan used to be $65, now is $125!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It caught me...lol

Same error message.

Oh well, i'll try later tonight when hopefully it is less busy!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer&setLanguage=en

This site worked! For new lines, it was on the original email that Rogers had sent.

Give it a try!