Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Ya i was #9 for an IP6+ 64 grey and have not moved at all still open 😞 oh well

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

charlo1108,

i'm just afraid that if i change it, my number in line will change...i can live with the Gold, never had it before lol But if the new line comes up first, then i will get the colour that i originally wanted 😃
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still at 770 and 772 for iPhone 6 64GB Gold. Hope it can still happen. Planning on lining up at Apple just in case
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL.. yup it will definitely change.. I had to look over mine several times too and thank god I noticed the guy put me down for silver 64gb+ instead of gold and changed it in the same phonecall.. I probably lost a few spots for that.. I would NOT have been a happy camper had I noticed it hours/days later as I have my heart set on the gold I never got since last year
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When the number decreases, does that mean cancellations or the phones are being scanned for delivery and they are going through the queue?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"When the number decreases, does that mean cancellations or the phones are being scanned for delivery and they are going through the queue?"

I believe it's both... processing for shipment and some cancellations.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks - so I have pre-ordered my Iphone 6 64 GB to pick up from Apple on Friday. How can I find out ahead of time what I have to pay? I assume it all goes through Rogers as my provider. Sounds to me like it will be $375.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

OK thanks
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

it all goes through rogers. I know in the past, i never paid upfront. I just get this massive bill lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sure this has been answered, and I can't remember after 323 pages... 😃

Since I made the new reservations as a new line, if (fingers crossed) I get a call on Friday, will I be able to tell them and I'm already a business user and have them put that account information on and continue to do a HUP?