Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manny1299
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

The rest of Canada is envious of you... Manitobe has competitive plans. The rest of us have to deal with Rogers, Bell and Telus forcing people to sign up for one of the following:

$80 - 500mb & talk/text
$90 - 2gb & talk/text
$125 - 5gb & talk/text
cynikalmindset
I Plan to Stick Around

does it not just say that you have to change to an in market plan to get the promotional speaker? That's what I read and understood out of it. Lord knows I'm not giving up my 6GB mega plan and pay more for stuff I don't need or use.

dpalazzolo
I Plan to Stick Around

"The want me to change a 6GB plan that's $65 to $125!! $60 * 24 months = $1440 + $600 iPhone... I'm way better off buying it outright for $1200, big price, but saving lots."

I currently have the same plan as you.  They wanted me to change to the $125 plan to receive the subsidy and I refused.  They then offered me the $125 plan for $95 and I still refused.  I'm keeping my $65 plan and buying outrught.  

cynikalmindset
I Plan to Stick Around

"Offer ends the sooner of September 22, 2014 or while quantities last and subject to change without notice. Available to new and existing customers on eligible Share Everything plans. If applicable, existing customers may be required to switch to an eligible in-market Share Everything plan in order to qualify for the offer. Customer must complete the reservation online through Rogers Reservation System and pick up the reserved device and the wireless Bluetooth speaker in store. If customer returns the reserved device within 15 days of receiving it, customer must also return the wireless Bluetooth speaker in its original condition."

where does it say in order to upgrade I have to go on a share everything plan?
pat1977777
I Plan to Stick Around

On My business line the status has been "In progress (Pre Fulfillment)" since the beginning

what would be the next status?

wlossw
I Plan to Stick Around

Not really surprised... Business customers expect to wait at least a month... that's what they told me when I called in and i'm number 41 for iphone 6 128gb grey and 35 for 6plus 128gb grey... havent moved at all since I dropped 1 spot in each over the weekend (people cancelling im sure).

cncking
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix!

I am # 2807 for the 6 Plus 64GB space grey, so I pretty much know for a fact that I wont get it on the Friday. Do you recommend me to just line up at the rogers store as early as I can? ( no work Fri  ) Doing a HUP by the way and have already called to change my plan. Thanks!!!

aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

Anxiously waiting for my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Silver to go IN PROGRESS is going to give me an ulcer. 

Manny1299
I Plan to Stick Around

"I am # 2807 for the 6 Plus 64GB space grey, so I pretty much know for a fact that I wont get it on the Friday. Do you recommend me to just line up at the rogers store as early as I can? ( no work Fri ) Doing a HUP by the way and have already called to change my plan. Thanks!!!"

I did this last year... waited in line, and canceled my reservation. Depending where you live, go as early as you can. I usually go to an Apple store around 3 a.m. and usually about 25th in line in Ottawa... but we have 2 Apple stores to choose from.
triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm now debating to whether or not reserve a whole new one now as a new line. Wonder if that order will be filled quicker... =\